Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXVI : Post moar, Kenny says so

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, could be, don't give it away to the mods though
delete your post, we like ben

I enterered a $150+12 tournament on pokerstars, top prize around $12k, bottom prize around $300 or something, im in the last 100, top 45 get paid

Mugz by name complete mug by nature yeah ?
Why dude ? Have you not learnt this lesson yet from all the other times you've lost all your money ? I have read this so many times already.. Give it up mate it's a mugz game

& as for my theory you don't think I will get Ben into trouble by exposing him do you ? Cause I really don't want to do that, I suppose you could say I have only just met him but I like him a lot already. But I don't want to delete a post that took an hour from my working day to write, ( yeah I know sounds like an exaggeration but I only have 1 finger)

Easy absolute no TRUTH at all none. That is all a bit messy and dipping into serious business territory. Oh another thing, whenever that se...bu... thing is uttered round here, take note sharpish and get ready to do something when you that posted, mate. Mugz did I spell that correctly I'm sure it's got a z on the end or something...anyway..

That last line. Contains TRUTH. Well done man. <3 For that I now love you, no I don't you fool, I always have. More TRUTH. Shit I'm going to have to stop handing out these freebies mate, Knock will go fucking ape and kick my fucking teeth in for spreading clues as to possible TRUTH. No he wouldn't do that and it's never going to happen ever, because he wouldn't need too.
<3

My spidey sense is tingling and something tells me you've been listening to (or reading) very some very wacked out ramblings from EADD's finest Science Fiction writer

[edit]
And Hello, the dropper! Congrats on finally putting down some txt.

[edit]
Also, EADD isn't really full of alts. They stand out a country mile here btw, and don't last long unfortunately. The funnier ones brighten up the day too ... Christiano Ronaldo was a legend.

Last edited:
Hi marmz
Thank you, yeah trouble is I've wasted my whole fucking day now, not done a stroke all day, ho hum there is always tomorrow, :)

Mugz by name complete mug by nature yeah ?
Why dude ? Have you not learnt this lesson yet from all the other times you've lost all your money ? I have read this so many times already.. Give it up mate it's a mugz game

& as for my theory you don't think I will get Ben into trouble by exposing him do you ? Cause I really don't want to do that, I suppose you could say I have only just met him but I like him a lot already. But I don't want to delete a post that took an hour from my working day to write, ( yeah I know sounds like an exaggeration but I only have 1 finger)

you only have one finger??????? explanation necessary.

Anyway I won $230 in that poker tournament and am $40 up in a cash game so it's going alright for me at the moment with the poker. I've banned myself from future deposits, so if I lose it all then it's my fault. I plan to wait the 2 days required and then withdraw my winnings.

Heard it all before mate. Sorry but you & I both know you will end up losing,

1 finger that works for typing, new to this stuff mate, you don't need to type when you are a lurker

a lurker no more are you though so get that finger working? accident at the dockyard?

Good morning, morning crew. I'm up early as I promised the lady I will bus to hers to make her breakfast before Uni.

I should not have gone out and drank my Whisky last night.

I love playing online poker, hope the money I deposited lasts me 6 months, my 6 month ban ran out so I deposited $200 and then banned myself again for another 6 months from depositing.!!

you can come and watch me play, if you log on to pokerstars and then search for my username mugabe101 then you will find my games :D
why would I want to watch you play poker. what would it do for me?

Good morning, morning crew. I'm up early as I promised the lady I will bus to hers to make her breakfast before Uni.

I should have stayed in and drank my whiskey last night.

That's a nice thing to do.

Rabbitfaggot

Hi :D

Had faggots for the first time the other week, rather liked em actually!

Too early to be up on me day off, had some fucking entertaining dreams though. Entertaining and occasionally scary.

edit: ooh hello Dropper, been wondering if any of our recent lurkers would reg :D

I should have stayed in and drank my whiskey last night.

That's a nice thing to do.

It was worth it - Had breakfast in bed and a massive orgasm. I don't have enough morning sex with the lady, that's for sure.

The online mail tracking option is one of humanity's greatest achivements, I put it up there with anti-biotics and vaccines. I swear down I fucking love it, you get those codes you put in the post office website and you know when to wait for the postman or how long it's going to be till you get your goodies.

Awesome.

Good morning everyone by the way. Nice one on the thread title<3

MOrning y'all

I'm a not moan today . just had to get it of my chest . BL is cool 4 that so long as you don't drag it out .

I can't speak in publec so this is all i have . THroat Infection said my doc somore Anti Biotics that's 6 this year !!!

It was the right thing cos i've seen other patients ask for them & He wouldn't just give them for a standard cold .
So booze is out , well it was any way .

What do y'all eat when you are under the weather n don't really have much appetite ?

i thought euros ate soup with crusty bread every day?

i thought euros ate soup with crusty bread every day?

Euros are a currency, and as such eating isn't high on the agenda.

Have Trading Standards ever been in contact with you about your screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.