Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you man. May God light your path. <3

I'm glad you care. Fuck the rest. No offense rest <3 Were you being sarcastic? Of course not. Good.

Update to white situation that isn't even remotely real. It has been done. Up I don't go. Obviously.

I'm sorry but today I just felt I could few posts in over Shambles if I really tried hard today. You know what I'm coming for you. Any day now at this rate and I'll have clearly overtaken you. You know that Shambles summoning spell I sadly incorrectly cast earlier, I'm in a way pleased it didn't work out. I could maybe do with a maybe half a day at least if I stand any realistic chance at reaching your total. <3

Last edited:
i must admit i had to google tit tape.

2 hours sleep last night, wonderful, what a shitty start to the week.

i strive one day to be accepted and included in this thread of shameful moderating.

all you euro trash should start posting more in ED and liven it up a little.

dont be shy and dont be strangers. :)

I think we tried that and it didn't go down so well ;)

Another stupidly long sleep, don't feel particularly motivated today but my calendar requires that I am so yay, I guess.

Shit weekend . Hardly any sleep been ill as fuk . N now another thing has gone tits up . I just dunno sometimes i really don't .

Hope yer all doing better than me which shouldn't be difficult atm :\

Shit weekend . Hardly any sleep been ill as fuk . N now another thing has gone tits up . I just dunno sometimes i really don't .

Hope yer all doing better than me which shouldn't be difficult atm :\

Sorry brimz, hang in there. Things will turn a corner. Keep making smart choices, thats all you can do <3

Hello dear good people, hope you are having a fine morning, I found half a blister of those etilaam tabs while I was cleaning my basement, they must have been there since before I departed for Oz, they were all gone with my breakfast espresso, hopefully will give me enough motivation to keep on cleaning said basement. Doubt they'll do much though after I polished off 100 mgs of the etizolams during the weekend. After this no more benzos, not even when on uppers, they're the only thing that makes me fuck up. That and pv-mental episodes.

Anyway how's your day EADD? I've got a ton of huge cans of paint I need to clear out in the basement, and the sort out some gardening, luckily I have some kratom, which is the best for the garden work, no shit Thay/Malay field workers love the shit, I can work for hours digging and carrying heavy loads under the sun and still have a happy grin on my face. I remember one summer I gave my dad a strong kratom tea one sunday morning and he did two day's worth of gardening in a matter of hours while talking happy shit.

Have a good day you lot, I had some mild depression when I woke up, probably due to the serotonin depletion from the two grams of 4-FA last week, that's one of the reasons I'm gonna take it easy with it in the future.

Nothing worse than being poor under a Tory Govt.

Any one old enough that has been financially disadvantaged will concur . I left the fukin country when i was in a similar position last time round . That is all to fuk cos where i go is even worse than here .:?

Any1 want to rent a nice flat ? Pm me for details .

What about Asia? Cheap, lots of drugs, womenz, sunshine, etc.

What about Asia? Cheap, lots of drugs, womenz, sunshine, etc.

That's been my dream for ages man.

I think we should all petition for Pontifex to establish an EADD bungalow of vice and happy for us to move in, all logistics to be taken care by him of course.

+ 1 get some pics up of this astounding abode.
Can't go bragging then just leave us high 'n dry. ;)

NSIG3qi.jpg

Yog1FKD.jpg

article-1274305454414-00B05F9B1000044C-489426_636x373.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.