GHB gets a bad rep

heads

Bluelighter
It seems like every time you come on here people are warning you to stay away form GHB, their friend died on it, or all it did was make them throw up all night, etc. Well I've done it probably 50 times now, and I've thrown up once, and it was my own fault. The first time I did it I was skeptical so I took a real small dose, from a friend who knew what he was doing. People should not be taking drugs from people they don't know, when they don't even know what the shit is. Everytime you hear about someone having a bad time it starts out... it was my first time and I took 1.5 million caps of this shit, I think it might have been called GHB. Well what the fuck you expect. If you don't know your personal proper dosage, everyones is different, then start out real small. Once you know what you need to take every time the shit is awesome. In my opinion it is one of the few drugs that takes away all your worries and aprehensions, and is a beautiful drug when used properly. It is good for people to warn other people about the dangers, but I can't stand it when people come on here saying that GHB is like the devils drug or some shit. When I first came on here people on this board made me think that you take a sip of the shit and you end up dead, or passed out in a ditch somewhere.
Anyway, I now make the shit, and love it. Everyone I give it to loves it as well cause I make sure they start out light. It is now one of my favorite drugs for all occassions and I just wish that everyone could enjoy it the same way. peace, head

hey heads-
I just tried to email you but it seems your email is bogus. Do you use ICQ or AOL? I was wondering if I can talk to you a little about GHB, I need some questions answered
smile.gif