Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/GBL sticky great help but need more info

BiKKie_BaRReL

Bluelighter
I read the sticky and i must say how much it helped me but, i think i have heard and would like someone to confirm this for me. Do u take 1ml for every 75kg that you weigh? or something along those lines. if someone could clarify this for me would be a big help

Theres no formula that will apply to everyone when dosing G,

A large part is trial and error you just got to know how your body reacts to it and how much you can comfortably have. Also realize that it's often diluted so different batches can have different strengths.

For a 75kg person in my experience a standard dose is about 2-2.5ml, and probably 2ml redose after about 3 hours. But it all depends on the person.

But if you never had it start lower say with 1.5 ml and work out how much you can handle. Id reccomend you get use to it somewhere safe like at home before taking it at clubs, passing out on G I dont think is too dangerous if you in a safe environment and havnt mixed it with a bunch of other drugs.

reading that sticky i didnt realise the huge differences in ghb and gbl. i got new stufff that im told is definately ghb, not gbl and now its confused me about my doses. im 70kg havent tried it off this person before and normally take 1-2ml charges but in the past havent known whether it is gbl or ghb. how should i approach this new stuff?

Ah... great minds, eh? Hahah!

Yeah, you defo need to confirm which substance you're taking. Read the FAQ and there's some methods of determining the substance (via freezing it).

Bikkie almost everything sold as G or GHB in Australia in liquid form is actually a similar chemical called 1,4-butanediol, GBl is also around but is less common. Actual ghb is much rarer, and should be a powder. 1.4B and GBL are much easier to obtain since ghb was made illegal.

Just take your normal dose, its most likely the same drug that you've had which im guessing is 1,4-butanediol

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/14b/14b.shtml

heres something from erowid:

1,4-Butanediol, often called "1,4 B" is a chemical closely related to GHB. In the last few years, since GHB has become scheduled federally and in many states, 1,4 B has been sold by many companies as a replacement for GHB. It has similar effects to GHB and is converted in the body into GHB. 1 mL of 1,4 B is approximately equivalent to 1 gram of GHB.

Also almost everyone I ever met who was selling "G" had no idea exactly what drug they're selling, so dont put too much weight into what the dealer tells you it is.

Last edited:
^^ Believe me GBL is around.. its quite common now.

GBL is stronger than both 1,4-b and GHB - tastes absolutely like shit and impossible to mask.

I weigh somewhere aroung the 57-60kg mark, an average dose for me is 2-3ml of Pure GBL (99.97~%)... yes i know its "pure".

Dilute at 2:1 i take between 3-5ml. and i dose roughly every 2 hours.

Know your body, Know your limits.

Only time and careful :p dosing will tell.

We get GBL here, it's very dilute, which has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. I usually dose 20ml, although the stuff I've been getting lately has been a bit stronger so I usually dose 18ml or so. 20ml on that gets really messy.

You need to know what you're taking and how dilute it is if you wanna be safe. Real GHB is easy to tell cause it doesn't taste as bad as GBL or 1,4B.

On a side note, would buying pure GBL and converting it to GHB-Na be considered manufacturing? I'm not planning on doing it, but if it's not considered to be manufacturing I might.

If you can get GHB, then congratulations!!, all I can grab is 1,4b or GBL. The freezing test does help, and the slight saltiness is definately characterisitic of GHB as for 1,4b/GBL think of what petrol would taste like!! ..But it is a problem with dilution though, as one would think, 'hey had to take 30ml of rinse, and it did stuff all'? to 'almost comatose on 3mls!'..Be safe.

can someone please explain the "G munchies" to me.is it correct that the food you eat when you are on it doesnt make you put on weight, it turns it into muscle and a friend asked me today if you can shoot up G. i told her most likely no, can someone please confirm this for me

your body will use the food in exactly the same way as if you weren't on "g", so yes, if you are over eating you will still put on weight.

You can shoot up G but Ive never met or heard of anyone who's tried it, and I'd advise pretty strongly against it.

Basix: I know of people who've shot up 1,4-b. They say it's not pleasant.

mepat1111: yes it would be. It's not hard though, if you're seriously worried about the legal implication of being caught doing a bedroom synth of GHB from GBL, Sodium Hydroxide and Water, i suggest you're probably paranoid. Erowid provides some useful synthesis/recipe's for it.

SWIM cooked some GHB from GBL, the end substance was a white/offwhite to yellowish powder/rocks of soapy consistency. tasted quite salty. I have no doubts about a bit of lactone being left in the synth - but i doubt its really an issue. The end product was quite nice. Even ate some weighed rocks without diluting as if i were taking a pill. REALLY CLEAN in feeling.. mmm not messy like BDO or GBL at all.

If you can't tell between 1,4-b and GBL by taste there is something wrong. GBL tastes a fuckload worse, 1,4-b is easily maskable with lemon bitters or cordial. (this is given you have taken both knowingly before)
:)

^Yeah, if you like liquorice. I can't stand the taste of GBL and I have no idea how it could be used for drink spiking unless the target was already completely drunk, in which case a few more shots would be less conspicuous.

zaineaol.nu said:
Basix: I know of people who've shot up 1,4-b. They say it's not pleasant.

mepat1111: yes it would be. It's not hard though, if you're seriously worried about the legal implication of being caught doing a bedroom synth of GHB from GBL, Sodium Hydroxide and Water, i suggest you're probably paranoid. Erowid provides some useful synthesis/recipe's for it.

SWIM cooked some GHB from GBL, the end substance was a white/offwhite to yellowish powder/rocks of soapy consistency. tasted quite salty. I have no doubts about a bit of lactone being left in the synth - but i doubt its really an issue. The end product was quite nice. Even ate some weighed rocks without diluting as if i were taking a pill. REALLY CLEAN in feeling.. mmm not messy like BDO or GBL at all.

If you can't tell between 1,4-b and GBL by taste there is something wrong. GBL tastes a fuckload worse, 1,4-b is easily maskable with lemon bitters or cordial. (this is given you have taken both knowingly before)
:)
Yeah I know it's a piss easy synth, but as you said I'm probably being a little paranoid - just don't want a drug manufacturing charge y'know?

Approx. what sort of yeilds did you get? I know 1ml of GBL will give the EFFECTS of 1.6g of GHB, so unless the yeilds are equal or greater than 1.6g per ml, wouldn't it be a little pointless?

^ real ghb is less damaging to your body than 1.4b and gbl so that could be a reason to convert it.

The yield is simmilar to the metabolic conversion. ideally its the same thing. You're just creating the same chemical outside the body.

We've had quite nice yields, i cant give an exact amount, because we've never gone as far as to weigh the entire yield (didnt have the scales for it) but only to weigh out doses.

Even then, call me stupid.. but we got to the point where we could safely eyeball a dose (for us) which we estimated somewhere around the 2.5g mark according to effect.

Hmm, good to know the yeilds are much the same. Plus better taste and no damage to stomach lining :)

Would taking Sulphazine (Salazopyron) stop stomach problems?

From some studies i was reading about chronic gbl use, and tests on rats.

organ damage potential, even when administered in chronic doses does very little damage to your internal organs.