• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ghb and norco

Your pattern of usage, like mentioned further on is imo a crucial piece of info. So what usage are we talking about? Daily or every now and then?

Not ever used a Opiod on the rebound of GHB, imo the most annoying effect it has. Narcoleptic's take 2 dosage's a night as after 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hour's you seem to be kicked awake, so to speak.
So during work day's that was my routine. After that second dose, after about 7/8 hour's of induced sleep, the rebound was a good way to start up fast and hurry to my job.

What I didn't realize, was that during weekday's I was WD-ing during work, and took the next dose roughly 15 hour's later. Probably saved me from worse WD's by taking these break's. Never took Opiod's to relieve me from that rebound, but I did sparingly use Benzo's and Booze for that purpose (Alcohol not during weekday's offcourse), which worked. But essentially is just trading one for the other.

Weekend's were disaster's, as 24 hour dosing was possible, so monday's were not my best day's, some of my client's suspected Alcohol addiction, but failed to smell any residual Alcohol breath. But I assume they look alike for an outsider. Though GHB addiction ime is more handleable compared to Alcohol. Due to the shortness and less severity of the WD.

I imagine a light dose of Norco would make it more bearable. Where Coffee or Caffein would worsen it. But advising it is just like approving to dig a deeper hole for you to fall in.

Sitting it out would be better or tapering depending on your pattern of usage. Stopping abrupt when addicted can lead to the same kinda shit Alcohol, Benzo or Barbiturate cessation causes. Worst case scenario you'll need medical help (when dosing 24/ 7).
Phenibut and Baclofen both have been mentioned as better tapering alternatives. Both GABA-b ergic's like GHB. While the Opiod's work on different sites, and wouldn't prevent a seizure for example.

Last edited: