• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

getting rid of dilation

chinacat311 said:
they have eye-drops at the optometrist that will dilate your pupils, it would seem reasonable that there is some solution out there that makes them smaller too. you might have to be an M.D. to get it though.

Nope, they dilate your pupils so they can look for retinal damage etc. They have no use for something that constricts the pupil

Since when has belladonna not been extremely effective at increasing pupil dilation, rather than reducing it?

They do have reverse eye drops to allow people with dialated pupils to drive home more easily after eye exams (takes about 25 minutes to work).

skahead17 said:
i love getting those tripping eyes

They remind me how fucked up I am and how much I love the way I feel.

I feel that dilated eyes scare me a little when i'm sober, they just look freaky.

But then you remember the person is either tripping or rolling, and you try to give them the best time you can....Gah, I love it.

So...is there any way at all to reduce or get rid of dilating pupils? Like, when you're rolling?

Any sort of eye drop? I heard something about Rev-Eyes...is that over the counter?

Well, if anti-cholinergics cause mydriasis, it would make sense that cholinergics produce myosis. If you can get hold of some VX or Sarin gas you can trip anywhere you want. Don't overdoit though or the convulsions will break your spine.

Seriously now, there are eyedrops that cause myosis, eg. pilocarpine or carbachol. Don't know if they are OTC though or if it is a good idea using them without doctor supervision.

For example where I live, sometimes people suspected of having used drugs get arrested and forcibly tested. Last time I tripped I went to an art museum that was in the parliament building and had to go through a security checkup with cops all around me. Thankfully I hadn't come up fully yet and my eyes were not yet dilated.

And some of the people on the street do notice. One time I was tripping on cacti in a park and three girls passed me by. As they went past me, one of them commented "He's on the moon!" :)

Well, everyone has a different size of pupil. Has anyone noticed that some people have freakishly big pupils even while sober? Some times if my eyes are dialated i take some vic's or something as they constrict your pupils. But that could be a waste depending on what your on and how much.

Well, everyone has a different size of pupil. Has anyone noticed that some people have freakishly big pupils even while sober?

Yep my pupils are naturally saucers. People often ask me if I'm tripping at parties when I'm completely sober.

Apparently pilocarpine drops constrict the pupil, but I think you have to get it from an eye doctor.