• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

getting pill residue out pf bottles

Brian242

Bluelighter
Ok, i found a bunch of old oxy 40, hydrocodone, and a few valium 10 bottles that are empty and noticed theres enough residue and chunks to probably stop pain that im actually going through. It may sound pretty junkie, but if i filled a bottle up with water, shook it, and used the same pill-water on all bottles (about 6) i could possibly get relief?

Theres quite a bit of powder... anyone done this before?

If there is a substantial amount of powder... I guess you could just put some water in the bottle, shake it up, drink it, repeat x6...

I was about to call you out for being a bit desperate... but I guess we've all been there. Desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when it comes to seeking legitimate pain relief. Sorry to hear you're in pain my friend.

It certainly felt pretty junky lol but there was also quite a few crumbs in the oxy bottles and valiums. Scoliosis surgery and no medicine is horrible.

I ate the crumbs and mixed a half a pill bottle of water, shook, and poured the dark green/blue solution into all the bottles. End product was really murky and kind of thick. Reminded me of CWE. Tasted absolutely horrid, but id feel safe to say i got 20+ mg oxy and 2.5/5mg valium judging by the broken chunks.

Ah well fair enough, at least that's something huh!

That's pretty sucky to have no post-op meds! :(

May I ask whether there was a reason for not giving you any? That's quite an operation to walk away with no pain meds!

I had the surgery back in 2011, and moved to California last month. I ran out of hydrocodone and oxy (breakthrough) about 3 days ago, and my dr wont refill the meds unless im physically in his office according to some law :/ so im basically screwed until i find a dr or go backto Oklahoma and see the dr. And my insurance ran out

I've recently been on 32, yes 32, 20mg oxicodone per day, for the past 7 years, and due to the war on drugs, now I'm looked at, as usual as a bad person becase doctors have prescribed me this dose, I have severe frostbite induced DEGENERATIVE OA,all my finger and toe joints are bone on bone, deformed but I grind through the pain and still have use of them. Over the past year I've been forced to ween down, I'm at 5, 5 mg tablets/ day, it's not even close to taking off the edge, to make up for it. I've kept every bottle from every refill which was 9 100 20mg per bottle per month for 7 years... it's an impressive pile, I saved them for shock value, I still havnt found a place to dump them in front of the medical establishment. But sorry to carry on, but I figured you needed a bit of a back story. I've been backed into a corner and have been stuck wth a new asshole dr, I'm short of meds, and tonight decided to use hot water to rinse about 2 months worth of 20mg bottles (100/per and 2 months of 5mg (100/per) and plug it, it does work, just sucks that I've been pushed to this.

I've done it, yes it's viable in theory, but the issue lies in just how much residue you have at your disposal. Hydrocodone's (Vicodin) are generally quite large, as you're aware. This is probably unnecessary, but go ahead and use cold water for your vehicle from bottle to bottle. It couldn't hurt.