Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Getting high off European vaginas?

Vagina Lover

Ex-Bluelighter
Bonjour

I've been traveling in Europe for some time

For a while, I've been suspicious that the vaginas I encounter here have had a profound effect on what I do

Is it possible that there is something in these vaginas that have been causing changes in me?

Is it love?

Bonjour

For a while, I've been suspicious that the vaginas I encounter here have had a profound effect on what I do

Is it possible that there is something in these vaginas that have been causing changes in me?

Is it love?

Chlamydia

Bonjour

Is it love?

It's possible, yes. But really we need further data. Can you provide images - preferably MP4, but GIF will suffice...

How did I know that you'd be right in there on this thread FUBAR. Ye auld duurty =D

As far as threads go I don't even want to know what the fuck goes through the OP's head. It's a WTF moment.

I'd like to consider myself a far more advanced pedant than 101 fyi ;)

How did I know that you'd be right in there on this thread FUBAR. Ye auld duurty =D

As far as threads go I don't even want to know what the fuck goes through the OP's head. It's a WTF moment.

Heh, who could resist a thread with 'vagina' in the title?

I have a book called 'Confessions of a Yakuza' and the story is from the turn of the 20th century in Japan.

There's a bit that describes having one's syphilitic boils scooped out with a spoon.

Great writing, unpleasant reading.

I'm being transported back to a school playground, in the 1980s .....

AIDS is deadly, don't be silly
Wear a condom on your willy!

Which culture predominately grows in the European Vagina?

Is it the climate that is responsible in the unique eVag (European Vagina)?

Candida albicans. I have a persistent reoccurring case in my mouth. Say no more... =D

the unique eVag (European Vagina)?

When I read that the mental image of someone vaping out of a vagina suddenly came to mind and now I can't get it out of my head.

I don't even want to know what the smoke from that would smell like. 8)

I was thinking of posting some pictures of some of the pussy I've encountered on my adventures to put a smile on FUBAR's dial, but it would be NSFW and probs not really fair to the girls who let me take photos

SO I'll keep them for myself :)

But it is interesting that there are more STDs in Europe than back in Australia

I don't really know why this is, but luckily I haven't picked up anything ... and don't plan to

I got chlamydia once, well twice, but that was ages ago and it goes away with like one dose of antibiotic which isn't bad at all

I saw this chick with sores all over her lips yesterday ... I think it was herpes ... gross!

I never want that, it would be so disgusting

^ Over which lips?

Yeah, I'm not gonna look at that dude. I learned a long time ago NSFW is not something I usually EVER want to look at. What has been seen can never be unseen.

Octopussy?

;)

<3