• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids getting a real opioid?

I've taken it both ways and I agree Hydromorphone is better administered parenterally but I wouldn't even do a intramuscular injection anymore. I'm getting too old for this. I don't want to be poking sharp objects into my body and I don't want anybody else to be doing it either unless they're a highly-trained dominatrix LOL

Last edited:
I'm trying to stay clean. I'm totally clean of opiates for two years or so now. I try not to count, I get jittery. The idea of the rest of my life opiate free is depressing.

I'm trying to stay clean. I'm totally clean of opiates for two years or so now. I try not to count, I get jittery. The idea of the rest of my life opiate free is depressing.
I admire you and I certainly don't need to remind you that you only need to focus on today... and if that's too long a time... For now.

I hope to see you in a meeting when I return in the not-too-distant future

Eating is a waste, but insufflation works fine I really don't get having to make everything about needles but hey whatever butters your carrot.

Insufflating I would consider if I had morphine, but most tablets these days have stuff that shouldn't be inhaled like talc, and to a lesser extent silicon dioxide (sand)

True... but not as much of an issue with dilaudid, the pills are quite small. I wouldn't snort like a percocet or something like that.

here in BC there is this "safe supply" thing going on where opioid addicts get a whole bunch of 8mg dilaudids daily from a pharmacist (free). in addition to methadone or SR morphine. it crashed the market - 8mg dillies used to be the holy grail and would sell for $$$ but now you can't give them away...

anyway the 8mg ones they distribute are the ones that have just hydromorphone HCl, lactose, and a little magnesium stearate. you can dissolve 10 of them per mL water I'm told.

oral hydromorphone may have low BA but it is still absorbed. here in the hospital plenty of people with zero opioid tolerance are given 1mg oral hydromorphone and it seems to do the job. (however these are not chronic opioid addicts nor are they trying to get a nod on)
when I was in rehab they gave me hydromorph and I stuck it under my tongue - the "studies" seem to suggest it has ~30% BA sublingual but I felt it was more than that.

Opioids are the devil lol! I get why you want them (as do most people ;)) but it really just ruins your life in the best way possible. If you had a steady source, it might make you very happy for even a year to several--but then the high is just "kinda feels like weed" and the withdrawal decimates you lol...

IV Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is my favorite opiate of all time. I get Dilaudid when I have a kidney stone that’s stuck in my ureter prior and after surgery.

I’m prescribed Roxicodone every month for help with non-impacted renal stones + cluster headaches. Dilaudid does fuck all for a migraine, however. I use triptans for those.

i do kratom but i just like something that goes past that sometimes and breaks that ceiling but i like kratom at my daily driver, the only thing that sucks about kratom is if i get a headache it just makes it worse and it makes me feel dehydrated. i really just like taking a pharma grade morphine, codeine, or percocet or something but ill take something natural too as long as its not cut with shit.
Headache is a classic symptom of dehydration. Just think of what you're consuming when you take 10 dried grams of Kratom leaves..... most leaves especially in the wet tropics are ~95% water. Just imagine rehydrating your kratom which is comprised mostly of cellulose and Tiny bits of the goodshit as they call it. It would weigh over 7 oz which is almost two bags of supermarket spinach for reference. Kratom is bulk forming but you have to drink enormous quantities of water otherwise it gets impacted .. since no one can possibly drink enough you got to do the best you can. That's why I keep a variety of beverages on hand and simply don't drink alcohol at all, even though I like booze. specially like things like Gatorade and V8 juice which My Italian Friend Is says it's like drinking sauce, the sodium helps to retain that water.

Hydraying will help on the front end and the back end, to prevent those goat pellet turds since the same mechanism driving the dehydration & constipation

IV Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is my favorite opiate of all time. I get Dilaudid when I have a kidney stone that’s stuck in my ureter prior and after surgery.

I’m prescribed Roxicodone every month for help with non-impacted renal stones + cluster headaches. Dilaudid does fuck all for a migraine, however. I use triptans for those.
Does your pharmacist filled with Mallinckrodt? If so send us a snapshot of what a real M-box should look like

I’m prescribed Roxicodone every month for help with non-impacted renal stones

Can you elaborate about the symptomology of said kidney stones? You have chronic pain from them but they haven't recommended lithotripsy?

I feel like i have something in my right kidney from bronkaid abuse (ephedrine/guaifenesin) although an MRI turned up nothing.

Headache is a classic symptom of dehydration. Just think of what you're consuming when you take 10 dried grams of Kratom leaves..... most leaves especially in the wet tropics are ~95% water. Just imagine rehydrating your kratom which is comprised mostly of cellulose and Tiny bits of the goodshit as they call it. It would weigh over 7 oz which is almost two bags of supermarket spinach for reference. Kratom is bulk forming but you have to drink enormous quantities of water otherwise it gets impacted .. since no one can possibly drink enough you got to do the best you can. That's why I keep a variety of beverages on hand and simply don't drink alcohol at all, even though I like booze. specially like things like Gatorade and V8 juice which My Italian Friend Is says it's like drinking sauce, the sodium helps to retain that water.

Hydraying will help on the front end and the back end, to prevent those goat pellet turds since the same mechanism driving the dehydration & constipation
Exactly

I love Oxycodone the best before severe tolerance & addiction (before Methadone)

I use to bang Hydromorph Contin & Dilaudid tablets 16mg average

Oxymorphone (Opana) is “the Shit” Ive heard….those amazing 40mg tablets are like the holy grail

Sandoz has a 10ml Vial ….Hydromorphone HP Fort 1,000mg tiny vial (100mg/per ml) I would kill for a box of 100 vials of those straight from the factory floor. Google them….they look so cute and Sooooo freaking delicious

Actually hydromorh is stronger then oxymorph. Seasoned herion users can barely tell the difference between good dope and hydromorh

Yep, that’s true. I read a pilot medical study comparing Diamorphine with Hydromorphone in dependant I.V. users and they couldn’t differentiate which drug they were receiving.

I have never tried Oxymorphone (Opana) but people Love it.

me personally, oral Oxycodone blows all that crap outta the water….even IV Hydromorphone or illicit H of unknown purity/makeup

Oral Oxycodone was an overwhelming euphoric warmth that was in a class of its own. The NAZI scientists used it (Ukadol) for their special cocktail because it had the same effects as Cocaine, in the brains reward system.

Last edited:
in my country its basically impossible to find anything that isnt fentanyl. im just a casual opiate user i just do it sometimes if i have a headache or i want to take a nap or relax or something. i dont want heroin, needles, or snorting or anything crazy. im thinking of maybe buying some opium from a cleaner country and just smoking that??
I have found it really hard to get any opiods prescribed. I broke my ankle in three places two years ago and my surgeon gave me 30 oxy 5s. Once 10 years ago I got whiplash from a car accident and I got the same amount by going to the urgent care. I live in the u.s.

In Canada, my brother an I (age 15 & 17) in the 2000’s had our tonsils removed and were both given a bottle of 50 Percocet / TEC (Oxycodone 5mg - 325mg Acetaminophen)

Both of us, young kids & opiate naive ….my mom took away our large orange jars of Percs after a few days. Not like we were abusing them (heck, we didn’t even know about Oxy then)…but that’s way too dangerous for a couple young lads.

Never again would they do that, post opioid epidemic

I have found it really hard to get any opiods prescribed. I broke my ankle in three places two years ago and my surgeon gave me 30 oxy 5s. Once 10 years ago I got whiplash from a car accident and I got the same amount by going to the urgent care. I live in the u.s.

My mouth watered reading all of the comments about dilauded lol. Although I am grateful that graduating to intravenous drug use was not going to happen here on my end. I'm sure shooting up dilauded is probably one of the best highs on this entire forum for a time (until it is not anymore and your veins are damaged and everything else sucks). Seasoned addicts could control that kind of high somewhat more than a somewhat regular oxycodone user would. Oxy is already so hard to control but dilauded/good dope even moreso. Some really never come back from that and in a bad way.

I get why you want more for pain relief especially after a health injury. Still, being on it for more than 3 weeks or so apparently is proven to higher the rate of addiction tremendously--probably because the withdrawals would start to be at play after 3 weeks of daily use or so. Ironically for pain relief too, the more you take oxycodone the less it starts to help the pain. From someone who has struggled greatly with oxycodone addiction repeatedly there is nothing good for anyone out there lol. Even if long-term oxy scrips are granted the added layers of pleasure and pain relief go and then there's not much else besides tylenol. So weird how in the beginning opiates are the best feeling in the world, and then of course you just wish you never met them and the withdrawal is really bad but still not comparable to fent withdrawal. Fent is safer than heroin I'd say because one can properly measure the doses out unlike heroin with any kind of potency from no high to death.. Fent withdrawal is the only one to make me regret existing though ;)

I get why the USA is cutting off chronic pain patients a bit more but that's not the right way to go about it :/ Obviously, its proven that people do not just "stop." They are sick as a dog and desperately would even do heroin or fent to blast that kind of sickness away. It never ends haha. Been five years here with some breaks in between--but man oxycodone is a lot harder to kick than I imagined. Whatever though good times (not anymore though I've exhausted all the layers of euphoria at this point). Still feels kind of good if I do it these days? Just a slight dopamine rush and depression simultaneously :eek: Yeah, I got wicked high and was so happy for honestly a longer time than most (4 years of goodness). Everyone says this all the time blah blah blah but truly the years of pleasure are somewhat not worth this ending lol! I feel like crap all the time high or not. What a fun chapter in life.

I know it sounds stupid... but tylenol/kratom is really the best pain relief out there for me ever. Opoids just make me a raving drug addict heathen with little physical pain relief at all. Weird how kratom is way better for that.

Last edited:
In Canada, my brother an I (age 15 & 17) in the 2000’s had our tonsils removed and were both given a bottle of 50 Percocet / TEC (Oxycodone 5mg - 325mg Acetaminophen)

Both of us, young kids & opiate naive ….my mom took away our large orange jars of Percs after a few days. Not like we were abusing them (heck, we didn’t even know about Oxy then)…but that’s way too dangerous for a couple young lads.

Never again would they do that, post opioid epidemic

My dentist still gives me percs after a root canal but ya they have started to stop prescribing. I have a painful disease so my doctor gives hydromorh freely. I find they just stopped with fentanyl for backaches and things like that