Getting a broken heart to trust again - Our Story

All together now..........
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh !!
True lurve at it's finest.

Everyone deserves a second chance.
not a third, or a fourth, or a fifth.
Just one.
Josh - You know what you have, and you know damn well how lucky you are that she didn't leave your ass.
Don't fuck up again.
I love you both, and while I will freely admit that I didn't think it would last this long, I know you are both great people, and I will freely say that I hope you prove me wrong and make your love last for a long long time.
Remember what it was that paved the way to your infidelity, Josh. Are drugs really worth losing her? Are you strong enough to decide what's more important?

Having been cheated on so many times that i cant even count by my fiance, the man i trusted more than anyone in this world, i feel like saying, Flower, dont take that. no man is worth that. not if he does it once or a thousand times....
but then he goes and says this:
To those of you who've read her posts online...then you know the real reason I fell for her.
and i know, why it is your couldnt resist accepting his apology.
be good to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you again, Evan.
Still a bit bitter I see.
Ah well, it's to be expected.
I won't stoop to your level, nor will I allow you to ruin a perfectly legit and honest thread.
However, I will respond to your absurd points.
1)Had you read the post in it's entirety, you would've realized that I explicitly stated WHY I was making this post. I won't repeat why, if you're too lazy to read the post, then so be it. The more intelligent people who actually read the post know my reasoning behind it...not to mention the fact that I know and expect the rumors flying around right now, and wanted to make clarification.
Not to mention the fact that my wife requested I clear the air.
2) Did you ever stop to think the reason the 'popular' people are 'popular' to begin with? Be it on this board or in your local high school.
People flock to and enjoy associating with people who are respectful, intelligent, kind, understanding, or otherwise hold qualitites that make their presence an enjoyable one.
If you find that you are not 'popular' in any arena, for some reason, you may want to stop to think WHY that is.
Perhaps it's your poor attitude and your willingness to jump in and make unjustified, often rude and unwelcome, comments about other people and their lives.
You in particular have NO reason to take offense with this thread.
As Dagny said, if you have a problem with ME, for whatever reason, (and it's obvious you do) take it to e-mail.
Haven't you been disciplined and humiliated enough on this board to learn the rules yet?
Regards,

i would have been with this person for 5months, even longer.
i have grown feelings for this person, and i truely feel for him.
At first we were nothnig more than two people sleeping together. Lately we have grown a friendship which i feel is becoming stronger by the day. Although there is a 4 yr age gap, i feel very close and understanding of him. Last wed we had somwhat a silent fight. A clash in our needs and wants. I feel as though he is scared of becoming somewhat close to me, and letting me become close to him.
We have not spoken for the past 2 days, and that makes me realize, he maybe does not have feelings for me. I have spent those past 2 days deeply hurt and upset, knowing that the person you truely care for does not feel the same.
I know there is nothing i can do, and thats what tears me apart. Sitting here thinking about him 24/7. I know we are not a classified couple, but to me i felt we were. I would just like for you to share a piece of my life as well as me sharing yours with me.

One last thing, Evan.
The fact that you think my post here was an attempt to gain respect, or to somehow be praised for my actions is absurd.
First, think about it. Would I post information that makes me look like a complete sleezeball and careless asshole?
Not all of us have such a need for attention as you yourself have.
I understand you don't like me, for whatever reason.
I also understand we have a history of 'flaming' back and forth.
All I ask for is for you to be mature and respect my wishes just this once.
Posting your nonsense in social is one thing...but this is a VERY serious post (something that, as you know, I don't do often) involving a very important, emotional situation between my wife, myself, and our friends.
If you want to hate me, flame me, and make weak attempts at publicly humiliating me, that's fine...but I ask you keep it out of this thread.