Get To Know Your Fellow Freaks...

well hey better late than never

Hi im Loren aka, Cracky bka, Random Guy, im into trance, D-n-B, jungle, basicly anything you can dance to, im from miami,FL well hialeah anyway.Im into Leopard geckos, and ive been trying to recover from ULTRA the most bad ass "concert" in the world, if i said hi to you at ultra and you want to say whats up IM me my sn is darkheaven17. oh and i am now thinking i should have donthis before ultra seeing as i had 2 extra free tickets. lol Oh and i think i should be sleeping seeing as its 2:37am est
oh yeah i make pretty pictures too, ill post one soon maybe later in the am, when i get to my laptop
well that is all
Good morning
P> Guess i was the Last to post
L>
U>
R
126536557vGfqgd_ph.jpg

Last edited:
After reading about all you interesting people I had to let you into my world.
My name is Joshua, I reside 15min East of Cleveland OH. I used to be into the rave scene, but now I spend most of my time in my basement mixing and producing. I spin ghetto tech, breaks, and Hard House/trance. I produce mostly Hip-Hop, my cousin raps along with other people I meet along the way.(If you flow, let me know I'll reserve some beats for you for sho!). I still engage in illicit substances, but not with the frequency I used to. I love to drink liquor, Crown Royal and cranberry juice!! I find joy in making people happy. I'm moving to Winter Park, FL in August, so any blers in the area I'd love to meet. I just got my Associate of Arts in sociology and will be continuing my education in FL. Any thing else? anything else? Ohh ya I'm 21, a leo (you can tell), and I love tattoos!!! My Yahoo Im handle is Legalizendecriminalize! But PMing me would be better. Nice to hear about all of you!! Peace

Hi.

My name is Thaddeus.

I live in Indiana

I like all manner of chemical indulgence.

I drink too much

I sniff too much

I write downtempo tracks

I do nothing else

I am 24 years old.

Hey my name is Mazaher Amirali Abdul Rasul Ladha Haji aka "Maz" ;)

I live in the stinky ass state of MN:D, after living 16 years in the UAE

Im a freshman in college, and have just entered the world of drugs (and dunt plan to leave soon;))

Love listening to music(Trance, Rock, Rap) meeting new people, watchin movies, playin pool, hell I'm up fer havin fun.

Oh yeh I love women too =D

AIM-monkeywrench53

Hi am Sammy, I am located in Norfolk, VA, USA
I like to listen to Rick James ;-) and party and just have fun

sha boing boing

Hey,

My friends call me Pauly, although I somehow picked up Crazy Paul along the way. lol

Finishing an Engineering degree in upstate NY.
Don't party nearly as much as I used too but I do enjoy myself on break and holiday.

Cat, what times you run?
I have been drag racing for a few years now.
Running a street/strip Second Gen Camaro. Have a new 468ci nitrous motor for next season.

I actually sold my GST, and bought a GSX which is still bone stock.
I was running low 14s (@ 5280ft above sea level) with my GST

Hello all

My name is Trojan man and i'm a 21 year old student. I also work part time at an HIV education clinic. I am a raver who went to raves passing out condoms so everyone would "play safe" other ravers affectionatly started calling me "trojan man". I have been raving for 3 years now and just recently got the name (as well as the job!) I am a HARDCORE KANDIEKID and love eletronic music, all kinds!

I go to school full time and live on my own. I live in Sothern CA! I am fairly new to blue light and hope to get to know all of you soon

Much

Peace Love Unity Respect AND Responcibility

~~~ Tro to the Jan Man :D

My name is Hunter, I live in San Diego and go to San Diego State studying Graphic Design and a few other minor things... I am interested a *lot*, and am curious in pretty much most subjects.

A jack of all trades, a master of none, and for this reason I am slightly dubious about where I'm going to end up in the future. But so far I've succeeded and I hope to keep following a positive route... drugs have not swayed me from this yet.

Music is my other true love and I listen to anything you can name. My '#1 favorite' genre switched in the recent years from west coast Gangster rap (not snoop dogg & dre and them, im talking "real" gangster rap... lol), to Happy Hardcore. What the hell is that all about? hehehe...

Anyway... yeah... I listen to a lot of electronic these days, but still hold onto my classic rock roots that I was brought up on.

Hey what up all? Im a 21 year old male and from Chicago. I like clubbing, partying, and hangin out. My drugs of interest include rolling, smokin pot and the occasional drink. Always open to new things. Im also a student studying criminal justice. Fav music is hardstyle/hardhouse, but starting to get into techno more. Thats all for now.

my name is eric.

i live in baltimore,MD

i spin ragga jungle/raggabreakcore

i hate trance

i like to watch aqua teen hunger force

and i like to drink lipton extra sweet tea.

thats all

badboybrian said:
Hi all. Its me, Triple B (Brian), just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I swing by in this direction every so often but dont necessarily post much. I reside with NorCAL BL in the bay area and would have to say that the weather is great. :) I do see alot of old familiar faces around this forum, hello to all of you and hope all is well.

If anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to PM me here, IM me on AIM/Yahoo/MSN, PM me on friendster, catch me on #BL IRC, email me, etc etc. Take care, everyone!

**all contact info needed is found in my profile
i got a fever, and the prescription-more cow bell; i love the avatar and i am in the u.s., i guess i might as well introduce myself, my name is andrew and i live in birmingham alabama where i don't got shit to do so i might as well get high:), by the way i am addressing everybody in this thread, i just liked your avatar badboybrian, thats it

sup

Whats up my name is Mike, I Live in Oklahoma , boring ass place, but i like to do Dr*gs and chill with my friends while doing them, well mostly pot and trip when we can get it and well the occasional roll, but any ways... PEACE YALL 8o 8o

PLUR

Last edited:
phactor said:
Whatup phellow phreaks

I'm phactor aka Stephen. I live in Rockford IL, and I like jambands/drum and bass/underground hip-hop. I enjoy kind buds, pyschedelics (esp. LSD), opiates/benzos, and alcohol. College and I didn't agree so I'm gonna be here in Rockford for a while which is fine with me. I spent the previous year in Indiana which was very scary to say the least:D . hit me up on aim if you want: unc0mm0n

or just PM me.

Just and update, I live in madison now after finishing a year of college in Rockford. I don't do opiates anymore and will be moving back to Rockford next year to finish school

blah blah blah holla at me if you live in the rochester ny area.......i'm at oswego ny right now for school, but i know theres some bluelightfockers out there somewhere so holla at me

ilikesmack said:
Hi im ilikesmack (Ian) and I'm an addict. and I reside in Janesville Wisconsin, but on weekends it's usually on GL's couch

Ahhhh, Nostalgia.

ilikesmack will be 'round again soon, and once again my couch shall be occupied! SO IT IS WRITTEN! SO IT SHALL BE!

Hi, NSADD. :)

my name is derek(19), i live in boston, ma and go to college right by fenway park. i love electronice music, especially trance. i'm also into hardcore/ grindcore but not down with the scene.
i love smoking weed and rolling: mdma is by far my favorite drug, cuz i dont consider weed a drug.
i love spending time getting fucked up with all my close friends, those times bring me some of my favorite memories of life.
BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUNTS