Get the Most out of HGH

I dont know if I could ever take insulin for bodybuilding lol Id be afraid of messing things up (my bodys chemistry).

What Serotonin said lol. Insulin is the last thing you’re gonna fuck anything up with compared to gear

What about the relation to thyroid hormones. Would you support this statements?

Could you please give me an individual advice regarding the usage of T4:
Due to thyroid insufficiency I have been taking for many years 125mcg T4 +150mcg Iodine. For 2 years I have been taking additionally 4IU HGH and my thyroid levels are still in reference and did not change:
TSH 1,26 mU/l ( 0,4-4,2 )
T3 2,74 pmol/l ( 2,2-5,3 )
T4 12,6 pmol/l ( 9,1-23,8 )

To get the most out of HGH should I increase T4 intake or leave it at 125mcg T4 (+ 150mcg Iodine)?

Thank you.

I’d have to re-read a few things to answer that personally but honestly I wouldn’t worry about it if you’re already on T4.

All of that really applies to someone taking HGH and no thyroid. Even if you aren’t 100% maximizing potentially results though, any incremental difference would be so small it isn’t worth worrying about it.

Said, T3 + HGH is the most effective combo because it doesn’t have to be converted and doesn’t have an upper limit. You’re T4 will be low, sure, but your BMR will be significantly higher than any other combo. Hence why competitors use that combo so frequently.

Hey Swim, thanks for your answer. I will follow it and stay at my T4 dosage.

Another question: Does the timing of HGH get more important when adding insulin (short-acting like Humalog)?

Is this advice still valid: Take HGH together with short-acting insulin preferably preworkout than postworkout, e.g. preworkout: 4IU HGH + 10IE insulin, postworkout 10IE insulin

Honestly I wouldn’t touch insulin, especially on that dose of growth. It’s just unnecessary and is going to be prone to create non-aesthetically pleasing changes