Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Generic Oxycodone in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor99

Greenlighter
So it's been approved to 5 different generic companies here in canada on November 19th. What time frame can we expect it to start to be able to be chosen at pharmacies in Canada. I have heard no word yet and don't know how long the process takes. Does anyone else know or have heard any news about it. Thanks in advance

You're question is quite vague.

I don't think discussion of generic brands is allowed in BDD or bluelight. Maybe a moderator will refer you to a regional forum were you can probably get more answers.

Well my question is I don't like the OxyNeo which is the same as OP in the US. I would like the Old Formula back which will be made by the generics companies you also had in the US awhile back. On Nov 19th 5 of the major generic brands were legally allowed to produce and sell the generic version in Canada. I just want to know how long I have to wait to have access to these options if it was approved in November. Since this happened in the USA years ago I thought some people on here might know the time frame for these to come out in the pharmacies. If anyone can help it would be great.

We currently have this recent thread discussing this very topic. I'm going to close this so we don't have two threads on the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.