General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Iike to dissolve it in water and put it directly in my bloodstream.

I'm getting bored. I'm totally going to go to Australian Drug Discussion instead. F you guys.

Lol. Heroin Hero episode on south park. Shooting simulated heroin sounds fun.

heroinhero.jpg

^^"Yeah, I just took out a second mortgage on my house to buy a gram of heroin, I tried .001 grams, and I don't see what all the fuss is about!!"

"how do i feel?, what do i say?, Fuck you it all goes away" -SOAD

so i relapsed.. not that i was planning on really getting clean anyways.
So i want to make blog posts, hence im trying to get fifty posts.
n i never really know what to say so i don't say anything... but fuck it ima just talk

got rushed into going to rehab..my friend made a bitch move n called my mom, told her i was shooting dope, scared the fuck out of her, so i went to rehab for the fourth fucking time to try and save everyone some sanity. i honestly hate making her worry and have major fucking guilt over it..

but i have to want it for me, as bad as i want to quit for her i cant

so im at this fucking rehab , it was freezing, on the top of a mountain five hours from home, and i think i was on my last day of the methadone taper, and i started freaking out. i wanted to leave. i swear they held me hostage. i told the counselor i am 24 years old, i signed myself in i want to sign the fuck out, i am not done getting high, you cannot benefit me from me staying here, there are people dying for my bed, i don't want it, fucking discharge me.

they say no. and this is a rehab that picked me up, five hour drive, they give me a ride home. well the only way they would let me leave is if i go AMA (against medical advice) and if i leave AMA they do not give me a ride home, im not allowed any of my stuff (cloths, whatever) they wont give me my cell phone, and i can not make a phone call before i leave. i have to make an appointment to come back at a later date to get my stuff, and i have to walk off the fucking mountain. I was PISSED. your allowed to make like 2 calls a week, and when u do its for five minutes, on speaker and they monitor it. the moment u mention anything about asking someone to pick you up they hang up the phone. it was fucking insanity i felt like i was in a nut ward.

i make it through the 14 fucking days, and of course the moment i get home the needle is in my fucking arm. I suppose i should have at least gave myself a chance, tried to stay clean. But my mind was made before i even left for rehab. I just wasn't done.

some of the women there were trying to help me stay calm, kept telling me just look at it as a break, an oil change. get your tolerance down a little, whatever ya know. well after crying for like 8 hours a day for 4 days strait i accepted that i wasn't leaving early, no one was picking me up, and i had to just try and make the best of it or risk being in a turtle suit and helmet lol.

met some cool people, had some fun. did all of the things your not supposed to do at rehab. o well i will save the seriousness for when i am seriously ready to quit. i mean if ur not done ur just not done.right? as stupid as it sounds. i fucking love getting high. its all ive done for the last five years strait. I can not picture life without it. i can not imagine enjoying anything else.

has anyone ever expiernced being held hostage in a fucking rehab like that?
i mean they tell me i have to walk off the fucking mountain
knowing im five hours from home
if they would have let me take my cell i would have done it
but it was freezing, snowing
i had no clue where i was at, o and they call the cops as soon as you AMA because i guess the people that live around there were sick of people knocking on their doors to use their phone etc..

it was just so crazy to me i never heard anything like it

I've heard of programs doing shit to make it harder for you to leave, like not giving you rides, calling the cops if you have strong doses of benzos in your system or something, shit like that.. but not to that extent. That sounds nuts. Not giving you your property? Hanging up the phone on you if you ask for a ride? That is some psycho shit. I would have beaten my way out with a toaster. That shit would not fly with me. What kind of rehab can claim they know how to help people and understand addiction (the biggest part of it is knowing that the addict has to want it for it to work), and pull that kind of shit forcing someone to stay who is there voluntarily? Ridiculous.

^Calls for a lawsuit, completely out of bounds and probably illegal...My shit's in the next room locked up but you won't give it to me? And I can't make a phone call?

That's the exact type of shit that just makes me sick...Treatment centers like that should be shut down, and their operators sued into bankruptcy...

I don't care how "insidious the disease of addiction is"! You should be 100% honest with your clients...There's absolutely no excuse for this level of deceit and manipulation...It's criminal and unethical...worse than the "addictive behaviors" these places are claiming to correct!

Yeah that sounds like being held hostage to me....I've been in detox too many times to count and that's never happened to me...I even got myself put into the psych unit by telling them I wanted to shoot up a syringe full of bleach and end it...I really wasn't going to try that (sounds very painful) I just wanted a bed...any bed to take a breather and chill a while. I was there for 7 days then they transferred me to Carlson detox in Spfld...was there like overnight and signed myself out the next day cause I was fiending for a few bags big time!!! Walked out of there and straight to my buddy's house for some dough-re-mi (actually my boss) got a twenty then walked to my connect's house down the street from him and soon I was in the blissfull Land of Nod....I could have just kept clean but fuck I love it too much to stop!!! Gotten sick of gettin on the methadone, cold turkey, relocation or whatever way that came up to stop using and just realized that I love it and I'm never going to stop so stop with the half-ass attempts at sobriety....8)

is it just me or is this commercial on like 20 times a day???

WTF----trying to post a pic from my PC...why won't it work??

^Calls for a lawsuit, completely out of bounds and probably illegal...My shit's in the next room locked up but you won't give it to me? And I can't make a phone call?

That's the exact type of shit that just makes me sick...Treatment centers like that should be shut down, and their operators sued into bankruptcy...

I don't care how "insidious the disease of addiction is"! You should be 100% honest with your clients...There's absolutely no excuse for this level of deceit and manipulation...It's criminal and unethical...worse than the "addictive behaviors" these places are claiming to correct!

Yeah man. I guarantee a lawyer would have a field day with that shit. The guy should have called the police himself on the fucking rehab. For sure, they are out of legal bounds of what a rehab treatment facility is allowed to do, and definitely way way outside the ethical bounds. I'd make it my mission after that to get that place shut down. Fuck them.

Yeah man. I guarantee a lawyer would have a field day with that shit. The guy should have called the police himself on the fucking rehab. For sure, they are out of legal bounds of what a rehab treatment facility is allowed to do, and definitely way way outside the ethical bounds. I'd make it my mission after that to get that place shut down. Fuck them.

When you check into a rehab you do sign away some of your rights in that massive stack of paperwork you fill out when you first get there. Different rehabs have different policies. I ama'd from one in NH and they wouldnt give me my $300 i had on their books or my debit and credit card. They did give me my cellphone and my stuff. Im sure if i called the cops tho they would be forced to give me my cards but i just wanted to be outtie 5000. had cash on me that i hadnt given them when i checked in

When you check into a rehab you do sign away some of your rights in that massive stack of paperwork you fill out when you first get there. Different rehabs have different policies. I ama'd from one in NH and they wouldnt give me my $300 i had on their books or my debit and credit card. They did give me my cellphone and my stuff. Im sure if i called the cops tho they would be forced to give me my cards but i just wanted to be outtie 5000. had cash on me that i hadnt given them when i checked in

Fuck that. That's 3 buns + some, for $300. I wouldn't have left without it. lol

As for being held hostage.. lmao, really, guy? I mean, you could've AMA'd at any time, so, technically you were free to go, however, you wanted your possessions and they wouldn't allow it.. which is why you didn't want to leave.
So, saying you were being "Held hostage" is a little misleading..

so i relapsed.. not that i was planning on really getting clean anyways.

Welcome. Your friend dropping dime on you to your mom … what’s up with that?

You said the drive to the facility was 5 hours. Is that one way? How many staff made the drive? I’m curious to know if this facility risks sending only one staff out on road trips. Many programs that provide transportation have a policy that requires minimum of 2 staff for transports.

Most important .. how are you doing now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.