General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had myself some dope and ice cream sandwich within the past 30 minutes %) Shit, your so 2000-n-late :p

I'm jelly I seriously have had the hardest time the struggle OH THE STRUGGLE it's been hell since Father's Day was yesterday enjoy that shit :)

I just had myself some dope and ice cream sandwich within the past 30 minutes %) Shit, your so 2000-n-late :p

^i could use some fyaaah right now

And a churro ice cream sandwich. This food truck called the churro borough makes them and the churros are baked rolled into a circle like a cinnamon roll so they have the proper surface area required of a decent sandwich. And inbetween the two warm dought churros is melting vanilla bean ice cream. God i need ice cream RIGHT NOW.

When I get high, I crave Heath or Oreo flavored Klondike bars. I literally have two 6-packs of each in my freezer right now. Well there are probably about 3 or 4 missing outta one of each flavor. But the fucked up thing is when I'm not high, I don't want anything to do with them, but as soon as I start catching a light nod, it's the first thing I go for.

^
For over a year straight I had at least one carton of Ben & Jerrys every single day. I haven't had any since I switched to subs a few months back. Even when I've relapsed I still haven't gone back to it. I have a few unopened cartons in my freezer, but I just don't have any desire for them. Even if I'm hungry they don't seem appetizing.

I've actually only had ice cream twice in the last few months, which is weird since I was eating it daily for so long.

^
For over a year straight I had at least one carton of Ben & Jerrys every single day. I haven't had any since I switched to subs a few months back. Even when I've relapsed I still haven't gone back to it. I have a few unopened cartons in my freezer, but I just don't have any desire for them. Even if I'm hungry they don't seem appetizing.

I've actually only had ice cream twice in the last few months, which is weird since I was eating it daily for so long.
Roxis & Caramel milkyways I wud kill for

Was going to get clean.
Dealer txts me "Samples, got some new shiet"

FUCK.

how come I never get these? I'll get a extra .2 thrown in but when I blast that .2 it does shit! so although I tell him I need samples I dont sample at all and just add on to the shot; I know it's NOT the right thing to do but a .2 blast would be a waste, regardless of how good the dope was.

I wanna try out of mass dope! well, I dont want to do any dope but if someone were to give me free dope from out of mass it would be great! ha. I always find myself questioning if my connect(s) just have bunk shit or do I really have a killer habit? then I will go to someone else' connect and guy a gram and do my usually 50/50 shot and diff dope, same result.. which is an OK high but far from where I once was :( sometimes I blast too early or will tell myself I feel nothing off the first shot and take the 2nd hours later and wake up 8-10HRS later w/o having a clue what happened.. is that a good tho? ha.

Stand strong mah nigga..

Careful in cmd

Thanks, bro, but it ain't going to happen.. I caved as soon as I read that text.. I can't pass up a free bag.. especially when this guy throws in extras if I buy big.. getting ready to head out now.. lmao.. fml.
always careful in cmd... know that!! but this dealer of mine, he isn't located in north.. he's kinda on the outskirts of cmd, so I feel pretty safe going to him.

how come I never get these? I'll get a extra .2 thrown in but when I blast that .2 it does shit! so although I tell him I need samples I dont sample at all and just add on to the shot; I know it's NOT the right thing to do but a .2 blast would be a waste, regardless of how good the dope was.

I wanna try out of mass dope! well, I dont want to do any dope but if someone were to give me free dope from out of mass it would be great! ha. I always find myself questioning if my connect(s) just have bunk shit or do I really have a killer habit? then I will go to someone else' connect and guy a gram and do my usually 50/50 shot and diff dope, same result.. which is an OK high but far from where I once was :( sometimes I blast too early or will tell myself I feel nothing off the first shot and take the 2nd hours later and wake up 8-10HRS later w/o having a clue what happened.. is that a good tho? ha.

I hear ya, BBT. Samples aren't rare around here.. our dope comes in stamps and it's about .4-.6 most dealers will give you a sample & their number so they have you come back for some more..
I'd like to try some tar or scramble, but.. with my luck.. I'd end up getting poor product. btw - BBT, network more.. if you've only got one dealer, you're only getting a small taste of what's really out there.. know what I mean?
Be safe, brother.

I hear ya, BBT. Samples aren't rare around here.. our dope comes in stamps and it's about .4-.6 most dealers will give you a sample & their number so they have you come back for some more..
I'd like to try some tar or scramble, but.. with my luck.. I'd end up getting poor product. btw - BBT, network more.. if you've only got one dealer, you're only getting a small taste of what's really out there.. know what I mean?
Be safe, brother.
I have about 4-5 dealers/people I go through, but I still feel it's Boston dope; some of it is white, some dark brown, and some I get just a shady brown. my boy w/ the whites does the 3 for 1.. the others just flip the G's/half G's. my dark brown has been the best lately and is a good connect, but I just always want to try NEW/other. well, now I dont want to TRY anything and trying to get into the clinic but we'll see how long that lasts.

My dad drug tested me and i tried to swindle the test by adding water and.barely any pee somehow i stkll came up negative, idk if gonna get kicked out or what

you mean positive? doubt your dad would kick you up w/ a negative urine. what you plan on doing if you get the boot? any other options? tell him you'll check into a rehab or go into some type of program.

Was going to get clean.
Dealer txts me "Samples, got some new shiet"

FUCK.

That's one thing I always really liked about my dealer. I went to him almost everyday for over a year, but if I didn't go he wouldn't text me asking me where I was at or offering any deals. If I'm going to stop it's a lot easier if I don't have people tempting me.

I can't be the only one who has used psychology on the dealer, making the impression to him that I was trying to get clean (when I really wasn't) in attempt to get free/cheap bags to keep me going...

you mean positive? doubt your dad would kick you up w/ a negative urine. what you plan on doing if you get the boot? any other options? tell him you'll check into a rehab or go into some type of program.
I keep denyijg it and saying i took suboxone and it came out positive. If i get the boot im fucked i make 250$ a week
hey, i've been trying to send you a private message but your inbox is full.
Not anymore

Maybe he had money saved up as well? When I was using around 19-20 my habit was supported by the money I had saved all the years before that. I had been working since I was 13 years old and had not really spent much money. I mean I wasn't making much at 13, but I was still making money.

Part of my habit this last go around was supported by a CD I had invested in when I was much younger and interest rates weren't terrible. A nice $4400 I had there that I had never touched before. About 90% of that went into my arm and it did not last long at all

Thanks, bro, but it ain't going to happen.. I caved as soon as I read that text.. I can't pass up a free bag.. especially when this guy throws in extras if I buy big.. getting ready to head out now.. lmao.. fml.
always careful in cmd... know that!! but this dealer of mine, he isn't located in north.. he's kinda on the outskirts of cmd, so I feel pretty safe going to him.

Be safe, brother.
Hey JD,you got any advise for an older guy who's wrapping up a 10+ year of MMT and ready to bust out? It sure aint networking,been out of that loop forever and a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.