• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

G'Day from Las Vegas

Blue_Phlame

Bluelight Crew
G'day people of Bluelight!

i'm hopeing that this community would be as welcoming as other communities in the Wonderful World Wide Web :D ^___^

and people from Vegas, if you need a pal, just post me =D

Hey Blue Phlame, justs got back from vacationing in Vegas, first time, LOVED IT! Except for me losing a lot of money.. that I could've done without lol. Was there for 1 week and managed to go 7 days with maybe 48hrs of sleep, whew! I know now why they call it sin city and it was perfect! ;)

I've been to Las Vegas, about ten years ago it was. I was only 15 at the time, you ever bin to Red Rock park? It's just outside the city to the west I believe. Or how about Hoover dam? Those are the two main highlights I remember from my trip there, oh and Cesear's Palace with the indoor mall that has the ceiling painted like sky, that was pretty cool too.
L8r

What does tawdry mean? I can definitely be garish at times, I guess tawdry's meaning is in the same general area? Please enlighten me, and I shall be forever grateful for the new knowledge you have bestowed upon my humble vocabulary...

I'm not cheap! I'm more trashy and cracked out sometimes, loopy and giddy at other times. Like this moring I was shooting elastic bands at my friend Benji repeatedly to his great discontent. That makes me laugh when others look at me and just shake their heads, happy happy, joy joy. Joy, that's my Mom's name, true story.
Thankyou for the tawdry definition, could have looked it up but this is much more fun I think.
Cheers.