• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

GC’s Ibogaine Microdosing Journal

So I had one more relapse after the one already mentioned and then I haven’t touched it since, been about 3 weeks I think maybe a bit longer. Doing pretty good now, minor cravings but nothing to extreme.

May try another microdose in a week or two to help solidify this thing.

-GC

Good to hear! I just finished a week of microdosing every day, twice a day (or more a couple times). I'm past the withdrawal now which is awesome, it was very subtle though it substantially affected how psychedelics affected me which was interesting. I also took half my usual dose of poppy tea the first day I started microdosing, because addiction. It was at LEAST twice as strong as 2x that dosage usually is, in fact it was one of the best opiate experiences of my life. Kinda surprises me that I was able to say no since then. I didn't take a dose today for the first time and I feel fine other than just maybe not 100%, but no acute withdrawal symptoms at all and my mood is good (it was good for the entire microdosing regimen except the first day). I'm going to give myself a tolerance break and time to get settled, and then take probably 700-800mg of TA at night and go for a visionary experience to cap this off.