• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

GBL wihdrawal / the best way to quit GBL

Dr.Faust

Bluelighter
Dear GBL plagued: After much research I have found a way to withdraw / replace the GBL completely painlessly, which I would like to share here.
To me: In a professionally challenging situation, I took some GBL to improve my performance / social skills. That also worked, but unfortunately I then picked up the bottle more and more. That was a year ago. The last 6 months I was on about 30 ml - 24/7. I've often tried to quit by reducing, but it just didn't work.
I then read in various forums of people who claim to completely stop the withdrawal by a combination of Lyrica and Baclofen and then slowly dose. I was skeptical because I had tried both medications (solo), but the reports were so positive that I tried.
And: It really works through a combination of Lyrica and Baclofen, it was possible for me to stop taking GBL from one day to the next and I don't feel any craving afterwards!
I find this finding so appealing that I would like to share it with you immediately, even though I am only now on day 2 of my withdrawal.

Day 1:
05:00 150 mg Lyrica and 25 mg Baclofen
09:00 0.5 ml GBL and 2.5 mg diazepam (slip because there was still craving)
10:00 100 mg Lyrica and 25 mg baclofen
13:30 130 mg Lyrica and 25 mg Baclofen
16:00 0.75 mg lorazepam
16:30 75 mg Lyrica and 12.5 mg baclofen
20:30 25 mg Lyrica and 12.5 baclofen
21:45 25 mg Lyrica
23:00 100 mg Lyrica and 0.75 mg Lorazepam
24:00 10 mg zolpidem
Then came the first night that I had slept through for months

In total I had 550mg Lyrica and 100mg Baclofen. I try to use the benzos as little as possible.
The baclofen should normally "creep in" and the dose should not be increased so quickly. I did it anyway. It is my body.
As I wrote above, I have no withdrawal or carving. Only I'm sometimes a little tired, which probably comes from the Lyrica.

Now I am on day 21 and my dosage is: 115mg Lyrica aund 100mg Baclofene