• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Gas Station Kratom Part 2

soapdropper

Bluelighter
Hey I previously had a thread about some Kratom I bought from my local gas station:

I'm going thru a bit of a rough time and wanted to see if I could use kratom to help me calm down a bit. I bought the same thing I bought in the last thread but will be taking a 2mg dose to see if that helps. I'll be taking my first dose tonight and was wondering if there is any prep I should do before starting. I've read that it is better to take it on an empty stomach but not sure if that is what I should do or not.

In my previous experience with Kratom, 1mg dose was quite pleasant, but a 5mg & 6mg dose was very unpleasant, I seem to be more a lower dose kind of person. Every time I tried it was with an empty stomach or partially empty stomach. If anyone has any tips or suggestions on when or how I should take it please let me know! Thanks for reading!

P.s - They are capsules each containing 500mg per capsule. I plan to take 4 capsules for a total of 2mg later tonight before I have my last meal of the night.