• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

gangster blunts

^^ Yessir, for whatever reason i always feel happy when weed smoke is in the air, out in public

i figured out weed goes good with opiates&benzos. i call it the qwe herbal* relaxation technique, qwe combo for short

*it's not herbal but hey that never stopped herbal product advertisers

i figured out weed goes good with opiates&benzos. i call it the qwe herbal* relaxation technique, qwe combo for short

*it's not herbal but hey that never stopped herbal product advertisers

No, no, no!

It's not herbal if you take pills and smoke weed, what are you talking about?

To call it herbal, you have to spray opiates and benzos onto the weed, then not tell anyone what you did! Then, it's herbal... *rolleyes*

Gangster? what is gangster about nasty polluted blunts.

its all about plain buds in whatever you can smoke it in.

gangs are fucking lame.

gangs are fucking lame.

QFE

-----
I know it's not really what people are trying to say, but when someone uses "gangster" (or any other retarded variation of the word) as a synonym of cool . . .lol. I hope your mother gets killed in a gang shooting; see how cool they are, then.

Ahhh the art of the spliff. Attempted by many, mastered by few.

Ratio of 80% nugs to 20% tobbacco (not cig tobbacco) is where its at

me and the homie g's always smoke bluntz and drnk 40z. We get mad bitches up our our gold chain record label emblems. Thats whats up dawg, I fire my glock outta my car cause I got 22" rims and I dont give a fuck nigga what?

(those types of people 8) )

in canada, they made blunt wraps illegal, i guess its their way of cracking down on organised crime

p-alcapone2.jpg

Gangster blunt.

me and the homie g's always smoke bluntz and drnk 40z. We get mad bitches up our our gold chain record label emblems. Thats whats up dawg, I fire my glock outta my car cause I got 22" rims and I dont give a fuck nigga what?

(those types of people 8) )
things can look silly when you look across a cultural gap

If you're going to roll and smoke a blunt at least do it pure. If you can't get it to burn a small amount of tobacco, but not a lot only enough to keep it burning.

^ that was like 5 years ago lol. most enduring thread ever and still brings the lollercoaster