Gang Problems ?

no crips or bloods here..we aint a punch of pussies who let out of state gangs come in and take over turf and sales like them busters from nyc and nj lettin cali gangstas take over at least not withg the black gangs

our hispanic gangs are already carteled up so who knows how far back the latino gangs go and whos really runnin things

no crips or bloods here..we aint a punch of pussies who let out of state gangs come in and take over turf and sales like them busters from nyc and nj lettin cali gangstas take over at least not withg the black gangs

our hispanic gangs are already carteled up so who knows how far back the latino gangs go and whos really runnin things

Chi is has a lot of Satan Disciples

I live in the sticks out here and there's a lot of angles along with other less known biker gangs to be seen riding around. Lol I had to help one pick his bike back up at a stop sign one night, he was pretty drunk and blocking the road. In the cities around here there's latin kings too, I'm sure there's others obviously but none that I recognize/notice just from looking around.

Crips and bloods all day in Little Rock. I think there are some smalltime mexican gangs up in northwest arkansas but not here. B and C's got this shit locked down for a long time down here.

i know there is Lks in nyc and theres GDs, Vice Lords, SDs,LKs in a bunch of other cities..so chicago gangs do take over snd spread

are there GDs in cali?

All I see is dead people
(su woooo)
All I see is red people.

Colors-gotti, gucci, santana.

Juelz kills that shit.

From what i know about Little Rock most of the crips are L.A. base factions that have moved east. The bloods from the ones i know are from a chitown/STL set. Thats where their H and shit comes from at least. And it seems like the couple of em i know have family conenctions to Chi/STL/Memphis.

Lol hardly any gangs up here in Canada .

there's the hells Angles and recently there's been an uprise in Asian gangs for some reason =/

There's also Somalis. But I wouldn't say they have gangs . They're more just like little crews who rob and steal lol

But ye Canada isn't nearly as bad as the states when it comes to gangs . No where close haha .
Its the American governments fault tbh . Im not going to go into why but it's true .
Unfortunatley our current conservative priminister is trying to make us more Americanized =[ by building super jails , increasing prison sentences (even though Canada's crime rate is at its lowest ever ) , etc .
Fuck Stephen Harper and his conservatives lol

there's the hells Angles and recently there's been an uprise in Asian gangs for some reason =/

There's also Somalis. But I wouldn't say they have gangs . They're more just like little crews who rob and steal lol

But ye Canada isn't nearly as bad as the states when it comes to gangs . No where close haha .
Its the American governments fault tbh . Im not going to go into why but it's true .
Unfortunatley our current conservative priminister is trying to make us more Americanized =[ by building super jails , increasing prison sentences (even though Canada's crime rate is at its lowest ever ) , etc .

I've seen a few hells rolling around edmonton, everything on the east coast is mostly families, anyone claiming to be in a gang is just a fuckin punk.

as far as gang problems..i havent really had any. ran into some drunk homies in the hood at the liquor store who threw up their set, but thats all

i dont think gangs are bad.. thats who i get the drugs from. in highschool and beyond

You're more than welcome to if you wish. I think it would make good convo.

^ You know that everything is the United States government's fault.

Biggest gang problems in the UK are caused by our biggest gang, namely the police, Old Bill, Filth, Rozzers,call them what you will.
Nothing you can do about them as they can come for you whenever they want, kick your door in and leave you with the bill to get it fixed.
Still I guess its exactly the same for our fellow Bluelighters in the USA.
One gang we can't get rid of unfortunately.

Oh shit I don't even want to get started on this. The police are the biggest gang out there, and unfortunately they are supported by the public who is too blind/ apathetic to know better. They have the "right" to do so many things that when illegal street gangs do it they're called crimes.
You have to stop when they tell you or they'll ram you off the fucking road and risk your life doing so. If you do something they don't want you to do they will either beat your ass and tie you up and stuff you in the back seat of their car and drag you away to somewhere that you don't want to be (called kidnapping if anyone else does it) where there are more of them and they'll hold you prisoner, or if show some form of aggression towards them they will put bullets through you. If they don't decide to do that they'll fucking electrocute you till you can't move anymore. Whether they think they're better than me or not, they're still regular people too who just decided that it was their godly right/ responsibility to uphold someone else's rules and force you to do what someone else wants just because they said so and if you don't like it you'll catch a beating, and whether you're right or wrong they'll always have the public on their side. I agree that we do need some form of police in society. Murderers and rapists and horrible people need to get what's coming to them. They need to be dealt with and I applaud you for taking care of shit like that so we can all have better lives. And as much as it sucks to say, okay sure drug dealers spread poison around and I get it that's wrong. But for the average joe, for people like me, someone who's too beat down in life, too broke to even afford a car that's not falling apart or can't buy clothes that aren't all fucked up, oh yeah let's fuck with that guy, let's make his life harder because he went a little fast in the car, or he wanted to get a little high to forget all the problems he has in his life. That's exactly what we need to do is harass- the general public because they're weak and we can get away with it.
I'm sorry, leave me the fuck alone. I'm not a bad person and you're making a fucking criminal out of me.
I'm not advocating any sort of violence or revolt, alls I'm saying is police please lighten up a little (lot) please while we're all still mostly sane.
/rant. My bad if I took that far.

no the GOV cant be blamed causefor everything... the US problems come from us being fuckin lazy and not wanting to work...people want to get the most money they can for the least amount of work and are afriad to put in a hard days work..which is fine but now chinas economy is threw the roof and we just went threw a baby depression cause they took all the jobs that we used to do..and the simple reason why is cause they are willing to do the work..its fucked up thats its cheaper for an american company to have their products manufactured in china and shipped half way around the world, then it is for that company to hire a bunch of people in a factory here to do it

bring the factory/manufacturing jobs back and the US economy will be fine

Last edited:
i wasnt talkin gangs..its obvious they will be here and they will continue to grow...exceot the SDs here in chicago..they are on the run and hiding since that dude shot them little kids in the park

the US just needs to bring back its middle class or we will all be screwed..we need the people who can pay their bills and buy their food with out the govs help..its bullshit they take or money for social security but with the way things are going chances are we wont ever see it when we goto retire..so bringing back the manuf jobs is the easiest way i see that happening..it doesnt mean that every company needs to come back to america, but the states need to start giving better tax breaks and incentives and luring the company back instead of rasing taxes..the states need money, the GOV needs money? well put people to fuckin work and thats how you will get your money

not by raising taxes..illinois is losing companys damn near everyday to other states and its fucked up... when you lose the companys, you lose the jobs, and then you loose the money and when you loose the moiney..you raise taxes and that takes you back to the first point and thats the companys leaving...we cant get losing companys to indiana and other surrounding states, we cant