⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Spot the Movie From the Still V 3.0

2286790524_755b871c7a.jpg

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, poor woman got raped loads!
was the last good nightmare on elm street movie really but I also really enjoy new nightmare :D

^ Was that the one where they go to sleep and then try to go all kung fu on Freddy's ass?

yeah they get special powers, the wheelchair bound kid turns into a wizard and the junkie chick turns into a ninja or something.

Was it in 3-d?, I seem to remember my older sister and friends coming home with Official Friday the 13th ruby 3d glasses

I think only NOE 6: Freddy's dead was in 3d, it's so cheesy, the main character actually puts on/takes off 3d glasses in the film to show you when to.

^No idea. Though it reminds me of Eraserhead.

Evad said:
and the junkie chick turns into a ninja or something.

TarynWhite1-1.jpg

"Let's dance!!!"

Rather unsurprisingly, she was my favourite. :D

And I totally agree, Dream Warriors was the last good Nightmare film. The first being the best. I actually don't mind the 4th one as well, but it's by no means good. =D

are you a fan of the second? I like it, I've heard a lot of people say that it's about the guys struggle with his own homosexuality though haha :D most of the posts on the imdb boards used to be debating this.

I've got a bit of a love/hate thing going on with the 2nd.

Initially, I hated it because there wasn't any of the original actors in it (apart from Englund), and because it seemed like a bit of a cop out. But whenever I watch it, it's never as bad as I remember. Didn't know about the gay thing though, I'll have to rewatch it with that in mind.

I remember his girlfriend reminded me of Meryl Streep though.

wiki said:
Film commentators often remark on the film's perceived homoerotic theme. Some people have argued that a subtext exists about Jesse's repressed homosexuality, and they point out the encounter that he has with his gym teacher in a bisexual S&M leather bar, and his flight to a hunky male friend's house after an aborted attempt of making out at his ostensible girlfriend's pool party. [2][3] During the latter scene, Jesse, shirt unbuttoned, states that he's scared that "something is trying to get inside my body"; his shirtless friend replies, "Yeah, and she's female and waiting for you in the cabana, and you want to sleep with me."

hehe :D

Alright! My beautiful tulip fighting over ©Franky Baby rights. Well, there was one other girl who called me ©Franky Baby, but after our date last weekend she won't even return my phone calls. Here's a pic from that night:

surprisebuttsects.jpg