Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Given the fact that Winter and all that it entails is a very real thing, I would say burning Shireen is probably very humane.

The unsullied dont seem to the great fighters they're made out to be

When you think about it the Harpys are just a bunch of rich kids, the unsullied are supposed to have been trained since birth to fight to the death.

If they didn't have anything to lose then they wouldn't have to wear masks, why not exterminate all the master's descendents?

btw,
Why on earth do the unsullied use long spears in close quarters?

Last edited:
Yeah I was disappointed at how easily the unsullied were going down. They'd kill like one or two dudes and then die. They're supposed to fight like they did when Grey Worm got ambushed and he killed like 10 guys himself.

What a great fuckin thread. I love Game of Thrones. Jorah is the shit and come on, has he not totally redeemed himself?

He sold poachers into slavery -- in our real-world history, poachers were often punished with death (or stuffed into a deerskin bag and hunted down by dogs.)

What I mean is, by saving Dany's life, has he not redeemed himself in her eyes? He was her most trusted advisor, her strength, her best friend before he admitted to her (under duress, as it was) that he was spying on her for Varys.

I could care less about rape or burning children, its television but if they can't deliver on plot than I doubt I will be much of a fan anymore.

This season was like having a gorgeous women bend over for sex and right before you start she just rips a huge fart.
You try to ignore it but the stench just kills the mood.

There were a lot of elements of that episode that seemed very rushed, and lost the impact it had been building towards throughout the season. It was like they tried to tie up all the stories as quickly as possible and the whole thing fell weak on its knee's..

Not sure why, but i laughed at the ending.. i didn't see it coming, but it just felt so unbelievably cliche that, that would be the ending. I'm not sure i like this 'expectation' that's been created that a main character will die at the end of each season.. meh.

Yeah i thought it seemed a bit rushed as well. lol at some of the abuse shouted at cersei

we've reached the literal end of the books but grrm says he's going to finish the new one before the next series. which is all a bunch of horseshit really but we can hope. jon snow is 100% not dead tho. fuck that cliffhanger from book 5. we need him to resolve way too many plot lines (prince who will be promised, white walkers, etc). if he dies and comes back to life does that mean his watch has ended?

GM said:
Yeah I was disappointed at how easily the unsullied were going down.

They seem to be less adept in combat than a bunch of random dudes whose qualifications are that they have a mask and a knife. . .pretty damned inept.

ebola

we've reached the literal end of the books but grrm says he's going to finish the new one before the next series. which is all a bunch of horseshit really but we can hope. jon snow is 100% not dead tho. fuck that cliffhanger from book 5. we need him to resolve way too many plot lines (prince who will be promised, white walkers, etc). if he dies and comes back to life does that mean his watch has ended?

nah he's not coming back, he didn't renew his contract. D&D were planning on killing him off for a while.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

spoilers:

NSFW:
Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif