Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^thank u for clearing that up. To answer ur question I'm almost positive she clutched the coin and repeated those words last season. I didn't remember the other requirements tho so now it makes no sense.

I'm growing to like the hound

Super excited for this season. I'm even throwing a shindig. =D

1891265_10152614358093362_466657356_n.jpg

Today, it was reported that HBO's "Game of Thrones" will be promoted by a new mixtape called Catch the Throne. It includes a new track by Big Boi, above (via Nah Right), which opens with spoken samples from the show. Naturally, there's a lot of stuff about Khaleesi, then, amazingly, he goes, "Fuck the Lannisters and everybody ride with 'em/ Jon Snow and the Night's Watch, finna slice some iron in 'em."

http://pitchfork.com/news/54241-lis...r-of-dragons-off-the-game-of-thrones-mixtape/

what a pleasant surprise it was to stumble upon this :)

DAMN THAT BIG BOI SHIT FUCKING BOSS AS FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLDFGHKJAFGJABEFGJKBG

man he hits like every one. targaryen rightful bloodline and everything.

this tape is the shit.

[video=youtube_share;ydRAb9cwHnA]http://youtu.be/ydRAb9cwHnA[/video]

now that true detective is over this is all i can think about!!

brienne of tarth looks way to fucking gleeful as she describes ripping that man's ear off.

eta: show runners know how the series end, and says they are going to start laying the framework for it since they are going to overtake martin at this rate. insanity. still so worried about daenerys.

are we up to book four now?

NSFW:
i will be mad upset if my favorite character Asha Greyjoy does not get her kings moot. more greyjoys all the time, please.

Last edited:
No cable, will torrent when made available. I feel like I need to rewatch the last season just to catch up again. It's only been a few months since I went through the entire series, but I'm not sure if I'll be up to speed during the season opener.

wow a lot! I will try and mark my book spoilers but be warned, friends.

show:

NSFW:
WOW JESUS CHRIST DADDY WARBUCKS. The destruction of Ice and Ned Stark's...shawl? fur? whatever? is brutal. Most people will assume that it's the body of Greywind but it's not. A lot of this episode was set up for next week, which will be the

book:
NSFW:
death of fucking Joffery. I wonder if Tyrion will bait him out? About the knife, and the botched attempted murder of Bran Stark. I hope so, even though I feel like it's been so long that most people won't remember that, but I liked the closing of that circle.

show:

NSFW:
Fucking Janos Slynt. Already a fucking huge pain in my ass and he was on screen for all of 45 seconds? Aemon totally zinged that fucking one. God damn now I'm all jkhfgkdfhgkjfh thinking about how much stupid Janos Slynt we're going to see this season as the election for the new Lord Commander of the Night's Watch happens.

book:

NSFW:
Jamie and Cersei aren't fucking right now. So I guess they are just saving it for when Joff dies and they fuck in front of his corpse in the sept? Fucking grimy. we haven't seen Cersei fucking anyone, are we to assume that this is an aborted pregnancy she's getting help for?

show:

NSFW:
Jamie and Brienne continue to be one of the best parts of the show. When the Queen of Thorns sees Brienne for the first time! "HOW WONDERFUL!" She's awesome. I feel so bad about Sansa and Tyrion, still. And fuck that little wench who is going to tattle.

THE HOUND! ARYA!!1 Sexy bitch Oberyn motherfucker, ooooh yeah rub on them titties, I said rub on them titties. The Hound was so fucking good this episode. So fucking good. God dammit this actor is the shit. I can't even remember who plays The Mountain? Have we met him? Maybe not. But fuck him anyway.

YAY GAME OF THRONES IS BACK!

tumblr_n3n9zfMubl1qzhkgpo4_250.gif

^ Glad you knew all that. All I recall is those titties. And a dragon with wings that had a hissy fit. And some other stuff.