Game idea. No idea if this the right place

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
Ok so it’s been the day from hell here. I’m completely knacked and can’t sleep. My “ family “ seems bent on making me go crazy faster than is already naturally occurring. Thus, this could be the wrong forum but short of a glowing neon sign I would probably miss the correct one. That said I have a video game idea for helping people overcome addiction. It’s an idea I got after I read an article in journal on how a video game was helping people who have cancer to stick with treatment. I have the concept in my head but I’m not technologically inclined or that good with visual art as I have vision issues. I’m posting to see if anyone might be interested in hearing more ( hopefully in Private messages to protect any IP and then maybe helping me or at least pointing me in a starting direction that doesn’t involve years of learning how to code. Thanks

Mod’s: feel free to move this or let me know where to move it to. Thanks. Also I know this the forum for messing with people and I really appreciate kindness at the moment… if today got a million times better it would still be aspiring to fall into the sucky day area of the meter.

Ok so it’s been the day from hell here. I’m completely knacked and can’t sleep. My “ family “ seems bent on making me go crazy faster than is already naturally occurring. Thus, this could be the wrong forum but short of a glowing neon sign I would probably miss the correct one. That said I have a video game idea for helping people overcome addiction. It’s an idea I got after I read an article in journal on how a video game was helping people who have cancer to stick with treatment. I have the concept in my head but I’m not technologically inclined or that good with visual art as I have vision issues. I’m posting to see if anyone might be interested in hearing more ( hopefully in Private messages to protect any IP and then maybe helping me or at least pointing me in a starting direction that doesn’t involve years of learning how to code. Thanks

Mod’s: feel free to move this or let me know where to move it to. Thanks. Also I know this the forum for messing with people and I really appreciate kindness at the moment… if today got a million times better it would still be aspiring to fall into the sucky day area of the meter.
Check your mailbox 👍