Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the movie from the trivia v1.0

That's a very good film actually, I haven't seen it in years. But I always remember that, "Pretty soon you be feelin' all unnecessary" scene. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvh7iZL6bj8

And whilst we're on the subject, I always thought Jason Patric would have made a better Jim Morrison than Val Kilmer. I never realised he was actually considered for the role. :\

Next one: In the text of a newspaper article in the film: "If you've paused the film in order to read this entire article, your time would be better spent renting Citizen Ruth (1996) from your local video store. Do you know how hard it is to write these fake few stories for newspaper movie props? I've got better things to do."

i think monthy python did something pretty similar with subtitles accelerating until you had to pause to read them
but i'm not 100% sure it was MP, it may have been someone else

anyway, that's not an answer to the question

Nup, not Monty Python.

Here's some more trivia from the same film: When Tracy rips up the posters of Paul in the school hallway, the theme form Navajo Joe (1966) (which was also used at the end of Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)) plays in the background.

I should have realized it's one of my faves!

Election!!!

I love that song too. :)

You are correct, missy. :)

Election-movie-p04.jpg

Kinda boring trivia:

This was set in New York City but all of the law school scenes were filmed in and around Rutgers Law School in Newark, NJ.

Only acceptable responses will be "What is..." :)

Norton was in Fight Club.
Damon was in Good Will Hunting.

Both were the leads in Rounders.

It was my odd way of answering the question. ;)

One of the actors in this comedy got arthritis in his jaw from portraying his character in the first film and the sequel.

Something tells me it's Burt Reynolds, but I'm not sure of the film.

Cannonball Run?