• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin?

FDetano08

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Can gabapentin be purchased without a rx? I googled it and I see some VEtenerian websites selling it. Is this the same thing that people use for WDS?

Can gabapentin be purchased without a rx? I googled it and I see some VEtenerian websites selling it. Is this the same thing that people use for WDS?

There is typically no difference between prescription medications for humans and for animals. I had a cat that had a thyroid condition and I had to feed him this special prescription food. Even though I ordered it off the web (it was cheaper than buying it from my vet) I still had to fax in a prescription from the vet. I think you would feel pretty silly asking a vet for a prescription. Why not just see a regular doctor, get checked out for all the things that could go wrong and get a legit script? That seems like the safer, more common sense route.

Gabapentin is not a controlled substance. There are plenty of real sites that sell it. I just visited a few real obvious ones. I cannot source, but only confirm they exist. I found the prices to be high for such a generic substance. Legally, I know of no rule banning the purchase of non controlled substances. IMO, it would be better to see a doctor and get a script.