• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Gabapentin

dabears69

Greenlighter
I was just wondering if anybody else has gotten the same results as me from Gabapentin, and my results were that i took 6 of the 300mg, and it is literally like a dirty coke, but i was also addicted, and i did snort them, so i basically wondered what your guy's experience at that dose or similar were.

You labeled this thread as opioids, which Gabapentin is not, just fyi.

I do find Gabapentin very useful during opiate withdrawal in similar and higher doses. But the effects I experience aren't stimulating, they're sedating. Which is what I need during opiate withdrawals.

With that being said, I don't recommended taking doses that high or prolonged Gabapentin use. Gabapentin withdrawals are hell and last for a long time.

You snorted Gabapentin?? I love the stuff for anxiety and recreation, but the recreation part goes away if you do it two or three days in a row...it gives me energy to begin with then makes me tired, I like to combine it with benzos also. What sucks though is I'm on Subs and don't have a prescription so I usually end up in a week or two of awful rebound anxiety/deppression. I usually stagger my doses, I'll take 900-1200mg the first time(with the powder in a soda) and then do 600mg every 30-45 mins till I'm good.. but for anxiety I just take 1200-1500mg. It helps tremendously when you are out of benzo's and it also seems to take away opiate cravings for me in a way, it's like a stimulan and downer in one, wierd drug but nice.