View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Future Tryptamines ?

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
Well I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the future of Tryptamines. Aren't you ? In another post I mentioned that I wondered what a drug such as 4,5-Dimethoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine would be like. Which brings me to the question. What do you think about future Tryptamines ?

Haven't they made all the basic ones? Are Pipt and EPT duds? I heard good things about MPT.

Well I'm a Pharmacology enthusiast you would need an actual chemist to make the stuff. As for PiPT, EPT and MPT I consider all three of them duds. Structures such as 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT I find much more interesting.

Did you vape/smoke the nnMPT? I heard oral was good but at 80+ mg. - edit- oral was the 4ho version

While not promising, I don't think there's been lot of push into things like N,N-NPT and its substitutions, right? N,N-NET and N,N-NMT are debatably inactive.
Haven't they made all the basic ones? Are Pipt and EPT duds? I heard good things about MPT.
N,N-PiPT was well-regarded by a couple people that reported on it over a decade ago. When I tried it once, I didn't care for it. Weird and boring. I love N,N-EPT but it's so light it's barely psychedelic. Xorkoth liked N,N-MPT. I never seem to get around to it.

5-MeO-PiPT was fine. I probably underdosed on my trial and just never revisited it.

Damn I wish I grabbed that while it was on clearnet. Dude named Joey Oleus on facebook mentioned it. Dude's definitely on bl somewhere. Kept switching his name like me lol

What do you think about NDTDI ?
What about it? I don't think many people have ever tried it. I did read somewhere that it was pretty bunk though.

Just came across some N,N-sBT today. I can't imagine it's interesting--definitely not on my 2024 bingo card--but there it was.