• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Funny weed?

khufu

Bluelighter
It seems like the last 3 batches of weed I've gotten have all been different. The current stash I have is real "doppy" - it takes me out of it and I'm just stoned. The last stash I had, however, was amazingly funny - everything made me laugh histerically. I know there are several different kinds of weed, so does anyone know by name the kind of weed that just makes you crack up laughing? Thanks.
------------------
וווווווווווווווווווו×
Get your own binkie, this one's mine!!!

There are plenty of types of weed out there that make you laugh, it's not just the weed.. it's the user as well.
If you smoke too much of the one species of dope, your tolerance goes up and you may find you don't get as stoned with the same weed like say a week ago. Try and get some variety in your smoking, try different types of weed (like you're doing).. get your hands on some Northern Lights. It's very nice
wink.gif

------------------
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars..
Out here we are stoned. Imaculate.
- Jim Morrison -

Yes...there are many different strains of weed...but it really boils down to indica and sativa. Indica is a heavy high, while sativa tends to make the mind race. Check out some weed sites and learn all about it.

what most people don't realize is that you can tell a lot by appearence. schwag is brown , to green usually flattend in a brick (because when they harvest , they brick up the whole plant) and them smell is usually week or a "dry" spice kind of smell.
Good weed is the opposite.the smell is of tropical fruit.looks dusted.
actually i don't want to describe it because i don't have midgrades.

guitarded are so right in this. there are three sorts of cannabis, indica sativa and ruderalis, the later one i have neve4r found myself anywhere (sativa gives you a clear up high
indica gives you a stoney high
in theese types of cannabis there are alot of strains and there are crossbreeds between them containg (for exampla, 50-50 , 70 30 etc of the indica and sativa.) if you wanna get the up high i strongly recommend a 100% pure sativa and the opposite you choose a 100% INDICA. the crossbreeds however can have mixed effect and the best way to find a niceone is to try alot of grass of diffrent brands.
//bTs

I used to like just sittin' around chillin on the couch and watching movies and talking and stuff when i smoked, but lately I've liked to be a bit more active.
Once I finally got ahold of a strain of 100% sativa, I realized just how very very different it is from the indica's i used to smoke. It is a much trippier high. Like you're looking at the world skewed 10 degrees wrong in every direction.
I prefer around a 70-75% sativa, 25-30% sativa blend. Nice energetic high, but not quite so abnormal as I feel on the pre insativas.
It also depends though, on what I"m combining my marijuana with. A relaxing indica goes with opiates like they were made to be together.
------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which out government was founded."
--Abraham Lincoln -- December, 1840
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy
-Fuck PLUR, get high-

Yeah...that's the nice thing about being able to get different strains...they come in handy for different situations. Most of the time I prefer Orange Bud...which is a straight 50/50...but I keep Northern Lights on hand for when I want to be glued to the couch...and White Widow for when I want to be high as a mother. When I first started getting access to kind bud strains, I never thought that I would be able to tell the difference between indicas and sativas...but it really is like night and day.