• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

From which drugs did you had overdoses?

i spent over 2 years in psychiatry wards and therapies because mainly of stimulant abuse. therapy was crap but a 1,5 years stay in a psychiatric institution helped much, even it was boring.
i feel you on that, if you're not indunated from the ginormous doses of antipsychotics that they give you before tattering off. i've had similar long stay (6 - 8 months) as a result of psychedelic abuse (n,n-DMT) and sleep deprivation.

Meth - psychosis that send me to psych unit 2 times and 6 to rehab against my will.

i feel you on that, if you're not indunated from the ginormous doses of antipsychotics that they give you before tattering off.

the only antipsychotic that i received in a psychiatric ward was haloperidol 5mg, which i actually liked. aroung 7-8mg must me really nice. all the people ive seen before on haldol sat there drooling and could barely hold their cigarette. thats when you get around 25mg, they go up to 40mg with haldol. idiots, helps no one.

My first time I was 13 in a short term psych ward and I was so upset that I got locked up against my will so they DOPED ME TF UP

I swear on every family member I have they gave me 250mg a day and I had only like 2 days to gain any tolerance and once they brought it up that high my roommate had to smack TF outta me cuz I was completely unconscious and barely breathing and demanded that the doctor lets me go to the hospital or he was gonna start a riot

Everyone I was with in ther was on the verge of attacking all the staff I may or may not have orchestrated that 😂

But that man was a real G for that I wish I knew his contact info

Anyways

Fent my dealer (who I trusted) gave me some Roxy 30s and I took like a quarter next thing I know I got narcan up my nose with my girl staring at me with extreme anger but I don’t blame her tho

Flubromazolam I think laced in Xanax I ended up sticking my Glock in his face and demanded to know what was in it after I got out of the hospital but idk for sure if it was flubro but definitely an extremely strong benzo

Also alcohol poisoning 6-7 times but I don’t remember those nights 😂

IV COKE Creo que es lo peor para tu corazón
¿No puedes usar anfetamina intravenosa? lo hice hace una semana
and I felt nothing. I shooted a Big dose. I heat the speed with water in a spoon.whats wrong? This amphetamine orally is powerful

Now opioid overdoses are just bliss...until they hit you with that narcan and the worst withdrawl of your life hits like a train instantly
I dunno how you get to feel blissful while you're deeply unconscious ; but I will say I've never been so grateful to be suddenly violently ill than when I was narcan'd XD

Twice on benzo's (intentional...and as it was only benzo's I was fine, although hospitalized...it's almost impossible to OD on JUST benzos)
Once on a cocktail (intentional...a liter of vodka, two bottles of wine, 4 cans of 8% cider, 10,000mg quetiapine, 1200mg diphenhydramine, 30 co-codamol...other stuff I don't really remember)
Once on Phenobarbital (intentional...I was in a coma on a ventilator in ICU for a week)

Three times on Spice (unintentional....each time I was offered it while homeless, out of drugs/alcohol and desperate to numb myself...all three times I had a massive grand mal seizure)

Oh and once (before I ever abuse drugs) shortly after being detoxed from alcohol I couldn't sleep and was prescribed codeine for pain. I remembered they made me sleepy (while an alcoholic, I was very naive when it came to drugs at the time with no experience but weed and little knowledge of any) so I just kept taking once every 10 minutes figuring I'd fall asleep. My whole body was red and burning and INDESCRIBABLY itchy. My face swelled up, especially around my eyes. My blood pressure dropped so low I was lying on the bathroom floor and couldn't even raise my head. Had to shout for my parents to call an ambulance. The paramedics said it was the lowest blood pressure they had ever seen on someone who was still conscious.
Weirdly, I also got very severe diarrhea.

Twice on benzo's (intentional...and as it was only benzo's I was fine, although hospitalized...it's almost impossible to OD on JUST benzos)
Once on a cocktail (intentional...a liter of vodka, two bottles of wine, 4 cans of 8% cider, 10,000mg quetiapine, 1200mg diphenhydramine, 30 co-codamol...other stuff I don't really remember)
Once on Phenobarbital (intentional...I was in a coma on a ventilator in ICU for a week)

Three times on Spice (unintentional....each time I was offered it while homeless, out of drugs/alcohol and desperate to numb myself...all three times I had a massive grand mal seizure)

Oh and once (before I ever abuse drugs) shortly after being detoxed from alcohol I couldn't sleep and was prescribed codeine for pain. I remembered they made me sleepy (while an alcoholic, I was very naive when it came to drugs at the time with no experience but weed and little knowledge of any) so I just kept taking once every 10 minutes figuring I'd fall asleep. My whole body was red and burning and INDESCRIBABLY itchy. My face swelled up, especially around my eyes. My blood pressure dropped so low I was lying on the bathroom floor and couldn't even raise my head. Had to shout for my parents to call an ambulance. The paramedics said it was the lowest blood pressure they had ever seen on someone who was still conscious.
Weirdly, I also got very severe diarrhea.
You Almost die severa times. You have to be greatfull, you have a guardians Àngel or something like that. God saves you.
How do you took Phenobarbital and what did you feel before falling unconcious?
10 grams of quetiapine??? Are you sure?
And with codeine you ODed, low blood pressure is a symptom of high dosis of opies.

Peace&Love

You Almost die severa times. You have to be greatfull, you have a guardians Àngel or something like that. God saves you.
How do you took Phenobarbital and what did you feel before falling unconcious?
10 grams of quetiapine??? Are you sure?
And with codeine you ODed, low blood pressure is a symptom of high dosis of opies.

Peace&Love

The Phenobarbital hit sudden and hard. That's why I survived. I was homeless and the city library has two toilets on each floor. But like each is it's own small room you can lock. I took the Phenobarbital while sitting at a library computer, having decided to take the pills while listening to my favourite songs one last time and then go into one of the individual bathroom rooms and lock myself in as soon as I started feeling it. Nobody would know it was me in there all day as people would just see it was locked and go to a different one. It was 11am and it shut at 6pm so I'd be in there for 7 hours before it closed and security checked the bathrooms.
But I was sitting there, felt the sedation hit and I felt completely and utterly at peace with everything and literally before I even got out of my seat, I remember falling backwards in slow motion.
I definitely WOULD have died had I made the ~30 feet walk to the bathroom because when I came around I was told that paramedics had arrived in less than 5 minutes of me losing consciousness (it was a public place in the city center) and that I was already in a coma and not breathing when they arrived.
I'd NEVER advise suicide for ANYONE, but if I ever was to do it - say if I had a very painful, terminal illness - I'd 100% use barbiturates again because it's very fast and very peaceful.

Two od.ye...first time was drunked&with withdrawl coming from somwwhere to capital.od in some bushes...but theres some girl with me....she called someone,who return me in conciousness....second time God alone woke me up 'cause i was alone in some dirty wc lying in piss.....blackness,ultimate cold&short of breath....that's all i remember.....pain in the lungs days after this ... ..fuckin'madness

Heroin. I took both crack and heroin in a crack house once, crack wore off, heroin was too much and I went blue and passed tf out. The homeless who were squatting there called the ambulance; I’ll never not be grateful for that. They were hassled and kicked out of their spot for that by the cops. No good deed goes unpunished…

I was also shot up by someone in a stairwell in Camden and they accidentally or maybe deliberately gave me too much. I woke up with all my shit gone (purse, wallet, phone, all my remaining drugs)

There’s been other times but those two are the most notable…I also gave CPR to someone I was doing crack and heroin with, once, when they turned blue and stopped breathing.

Heroin and benzos

Also neuroleptics even though the tools that forced them on me considered it a therapeutical dose..

Drug overdose, can I call it drug. More bad drug. Or today with my new knowledge, drug without energy.

In march this year I was at home with 2 friends. I was doing lines of bupropion (reached about 400mg I think) and was also on many grams of pregabalin, at least 300mg baclofen, 7 grams of phenibut and around 70mg of diazepam. Last thing I remember is I took 4 more diazepam pills and woke up at the hospital, intubated. I was in a GCS 3 coma, there is no deeper coma than this one. Scary shit tbh. Then it happened again in may. I suspect the bupropion was the main culprit since I experimented high amounts of tthe other drugs without going under, FML

If by OD you mean needing a hospital, heroin 2x, almost fell out

If you just mean getting sick and/or violently uncomfortable, kratom a bunch of times when I misjudged my tolerance (if you take even a little too much with that stuff it makes you nauseous) and probably also Xanax, but the memory loss makes it impossible for me to know how many times for that one

I blacked out once after pushing my limits drinking vodka and rum in my high school years, but otherwise I was fine. That experience teached me how to use drugs properly.
I just think I know quite a bit about drugs and how much I'm able to handle, so I've never overdosed. And I've done quite a bit of benzos, gbl, meth, heroin, etc.

Vodka + barbiturates 2008

In 2015 there was a batch of pressed fent. Made to look like old-school Lortab/ that was scary

In the years of 2012-2016 I frequently was vary near od from mixtures of opiets and benzos

One weekend I did the cold water extraction for 30 hydrocodone pills, just walked around sipping my yellow water , didn't poop for a week.