• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Friendly Reminder: Keep Your DMT Pipe Clean!

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I've known this for many years but sometimes human beings forget over time, and indeed I got complacent on my pipe cleaning.

My trips had been getting progressively darker and less beneficial, which I use DMT almost strictly in a medical sense for a few conditions and have been doing wonderfully in my day-to-day using it in this way for about 5yrs (been using it non-medically longer.). I was receiving little afterglow or clarity, less lifting of any depression, and it wasn't as effective for the treatment of medication resistant migraines.

I decided to clean the GVG since my girl wanted a tiny puff. Forgot how easy it is, it was spotless in a matter of minutes from some isopropyl washes.

The experience went right back to what I seek out of it. Amazingly gorgeous and I couldn't stop talking about how great I felt and how much I had missed something I thought I was losing. Truly a breath of fresh air that was sorely needed.

So if your trips start to go south it's probably one of three things; 1) Using too frequently. 2) Not listening to the lessons your being taught. Or.. 3) You just need to clean out your pipe!

-GC