• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday freak out : mad as a mad march hare. Hapus st dafydd.

^
Hello eLw :)

You should find the fucked thread - its nice, it had fur lined walls and technicolour smells ;)

<3

I need somne to chat, liek you, beatuful kate :)

Haha, stimulants I take it...

You should head over to the Lounge for some fun. I'm not at all interesting in words on a screen, pity as I'm sure we'd have good drug fun chat in the flesh <3

I so have to bump the fucked thread for you because I'm bloody jealous haha

Wtf are you doing all alone online here on what? Why not out?

eLW you baffle me. go out on mdma, its a social thing, youll find a girlfriend. you wont find a girlfriend doing mdma on your own in bed reading books on it like i recall you saying you did before

hello kate my lovely x

One thing you have to agree on Dan is, he is nothing but punctual. Same time, every week. I started setting my watch by his arrivals.=D Hope your doing good eLW <3

eLW if you do decide to roll like a tard again can you please keep your tard posts to the I'm fucked megathread, as kate pointed out earlier...

Thanks.

Enjoy your seemingly daily (wth 3 month breaks) rolling.

eLW you baffle me. go out on mdma, its a social thing, youll find a girlfriend. you wont find a girlfriend doing mdma on your own in bed reading books on it like i recall you saying you did before

hello kate my lovely x

I'd do mad if I stayed at home on MDMA. WHERES THE LOVE!

WHERES THE LOVE!

Right/left hand? Dunno, a bunch of yanky bling twats calling themselves the black eyed peas or some shit, I don't knbow I wasn't really listening, came through earlier asking the exact same thing. Something about WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO bloody yanks, what the fuck is up with the woop woop every-fucking-thing? Tell me, please?

Never been hit so hard you couldn't go out? However I suppose that would also make you unable to operate an internet forum. Or have a wank for that matter. Getting that fucked does not come recommended if you wish to develop specific wrist/forearm toning. HR, ark at me.

Last edited:
Arches was banging on Friday. ecto ecto ecto. Went to a party afterwards, scooped hunners, got a 1/2oz of speed delivered, rinsed that between us, went to another mate's about half 7pm on Saturday, then went to a mad disco/house night but sacked it for a quieter bar because it was rammo. Back to my mate's aftewards, more booze all day, ecto all day, booze xanax & valium all evening. Finally made it up the road. Fucked. Gonna skin up then hit my bed.

Tomorrow can fuck off, it's gonna be brutal. Haven't ate since 5pm Friday & haven't slept since 9am Friday.

What is ekto please? Something to do with this pirate branded stuff you lot are mad for round here. Tomorrow can fuck off you are right, it can, why? Because it is now today. And may continue in that manner for the rest of the....word mate? it's gone. Bollocks, why break the habit of a lifetime. Keep calm and carry on. You have cool specs man. I saw them in someway connected to a small feathered grey item, which was very much alive. Yeah I think if you are willing go for it with that look and have the confidence to ride it out that look is cool. Retro but in a cool (not Jamie Oliver) way. I'm a wuss and play it safe with rimless jobs. I don't think I could get away with it mate, I'd look like a fucking fraud and everyone would see it as it stand out like a sore thumb stands out when you place a really big arrow pointing right at the thumb which is also flashing and has a real big black outline. You get the picture.

i love the south welsh.

South Wales is just like all the scummiest bits of England only with more mines, more chavs and a comedy accent. Doesn't really count as Wales - rest of the country mainly refers to anything south of Mid-Wales as England. Unless you live in the North where anywhere south of North Wales is referred to as England. I imagine Scotland has similar by-laws for similar reasons.

That aside, I didn't even notice it was St Dafydd's day. Not that I would though I suppose. Dunno what folk do for such occasions. Don't think anyone gives a toss really. Not even Catholics. Although we do apparently have an official St David's Day song. What a surprise. Very heavy on the phlegmy sounds even by Welsh song standards 8o