Fri 8/9 - Push The Night w/ Brad Miller [open to close] @ Sullivan Room NYC

BradMiller

Bluelighter
Friday August 9th
Push The Night w/ Brad Miller
Six Hour Extended Set [open to close]
Sullivan Room, NYC

080913sullivanroom.jpg

Push The Night explores the deeper and stronger sides of electronic music through its signature style of rhythm, energy, and melody. Bringing out the best of the underground, the party provides a distinctly open atmosphere for those who seek more from their nightlife. Tonight Brad Miller celebrates his 30th birthday and ten years behind the decks with a six-hour open to close set. It's been a long road, and we hope you will come join us as we celebrate this special occasion!

$5 before midnight & $10 after with RSVP to info(at)djbradmiller.com

Facebook event | Resident Advisor event

Sullivan Room
218 Sullivan St NYC
Doors at 10pm, 21+

djbradmiller.com
facebook.com/djbradmiller
soundcloud.com/djbradmiller
sullivanroom.com

Really wanted to do something special for my 30th and am crazy excited for this since it's something I've wanted to do for a really long time - hope to see you there! :)

So I'm both proud and sad to say that next Friday will also be a goodbye of sorts as it will be the last Push The Night at Sullivan Room. Can't think of a better way to go out in the room where it all started than one last night from beginning to end. Hope you'll join me one last time to say goodbye!

Think I can honestly say I've never dug deeper for music than I have the past month getting ready for tonight - see you there!