FRESHIE-2/22/03-Asylum, Springfield, MA - v. 99 bottles of beer on the wall (8)

^^ well I would hope so, the e-tickets certainly have gotten me in the door! :)
Ya just wait in line, get searched, then go up to the woman sitting at a lil table before the main ticket booth inside... she has a list of names and will give you your tickets. :)
So yeah, less than 48 hours guys... I can't wait!
Peace ~Katie

Shouldn't you fockers be packing instead of posting?
POST WHORES!!!

jj - woot! i'm glad you're going!
and everyone - come find me and come up and say hello - i'm horrible at finding people - i apologize! i'm usually hanging out in the main room on one of the corners or edges - i'm basically NEVER in the middle of the dance floor (can't dance there... too damn crowded).
the main reason i'm going to this party is to see all the people i haven't seen in FOREVER - as well as see a few new faces that i have not met (yet).
i'm hoping this won't be too crowded b/c crowded parties SUCK ASS.
see you kids saturday. :)
- Mella

Silly Web, we've all been packed for weeks now...only a matter of hours I get going....see you all soon

Bwahahahahaahahaha!
I've found something BETTER than my hawaiian shirt. Two somethings. But which to wear?!
Thank YOU, Salvation Army.
Jon, being all he can be.

does anyone in boston need a ride?
b/c i had a ride, and now i don't need it anymore, but i don't want to fuck this person over by totally just leaving them with no one else to go with...
uhhh, let me know or something.
[email protected]
- Mella

Some last minute stuff came up...i may not be able to attend :(

so sorry i won't be there. my sis (glow worm) was supposed to take me but that fell through. i hope that everyone has a kick ass time!!

Well dunno about Ryan yet, but Christina is a definite. Yah kid.
just give me 4' by 4' of space to dance and I will be ok. :p

Definately going, got my tickets on Wednesday. I can't wait for this shit, but I do hope there is room to dance... I hope its not as crowded as HH 01, that was just ridiculous.

I hope you guys have a great time :)
Dance a lil for me, hump a few of my favorite blers for me..
especially oopsz.. i owe him lotsa humpings!
and don't forget to report back how great it was.. ;)

^^ oh shush and go gather the change from your couch cusions and get a ticket :p
oh jon, you know the masses of BL women would prefer you just didn't wear either ;) ... but pick the one on the left, if that helps. :)

^^ my couch? have change in it?
hahahahahahhhaha
if anyone in this frugal family dropped change in the couch, they would fish it out right then and there..
and even if i had a ticket.. hello!! i am in the bottom of new jersey.. thats a long walk!
besides. i had the worst week ever, and i want to sit in a hole and cry all weekend.. :'(
/me end plea for sympathy
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

all i gotta say is: all you peeps have a good time in spite of our absence stomp the floor for us one time.
there'll be another party for us to frolic about at.
lataz
P

Just got back from NYC. A little stop at Satellite and my position in front of Misstress Barbara is secured. Let the OFFICIAL countdown begin!

oh gawd, i just happen to be in boston right now, and oh so close to this party....but the reasons i'm in boston, ie, familial obligations/reunions, might undermine my chances of attending this party :-\
someone convicne me that justsomeguy needs to be there
:D :D :D

tickets are bought and we're leaving in 14 hours. i can't wait!