FRESHIE—2/22/03—Springfield, MA—Pt IV

The only thing that is stopping me from going to Freshie is the lack of a ride. Anybody have space in their car (I live in Boston)? I swear I'm a nice girl...really really nice :D
DaiZ

errrr...i have a crapload of space in my car...but I'm coming up from providence. I wouldn't mind picking up some kids on the way from there.

ill have room in my car as well, but im also comming from rhode island, prolly stopping in stamford friday night or saturday afternoon to meet up with people

**Pokes Coldshot** Stupid Rhody!! ;)
sorry hunnie. Ya took it the wrong way.
Boston isn't exactly on the way to springfield. If you can make you way to Providence, I'd be happy to bring you and drop you back off? :)

hey red, when are ya going? maybe we should carpool since we live in the same damn state, i can drive, and oopsy, if you can grab the train to south attleboro or providence even(that would be better) we can come get ya
btw, its all about lil' rhody :)
[ 10 February 2003: Message edited by: Coldshot ]

Originally posted by TopRocka:
S'matta Crow? Can't hack the cold? I walked into work today to slight flurries. I walked out of work to snow that just about came up to my knees. I'm 6'4". That's a lot of fucking snow.

Let me put it this way. I'm originally from Florida, I didn't see snow till I was 17, the coldest temp i've ever been in was 10F, I'm ordering a thick winter coat for this trip to keep me warm.
Any Questions?
BTW anyone know of a good brand that makes warm coats?

Get a nice huge Fox skin coat. Then all the tree-huggers on E will chase you out of the rave screaming about animal rights. That'd be funny.