• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Frequent Urination From Stims Still Ongoing!!!

CHjack

Greenlighter
Hey all so during the Pandemic I met a chick and we used to do those Molly Pills like 3 pills each time maybe 2 or 3 times a week for a few months. While on them I wouldn't pee for 8hrs but then I'd like suddenly start leaking pee and pee every hour.
I would take a few months off and then maybe come back to it for a week or 2. Everytime after doing the pills my bladder would not be happy. Also drank a lot of alcohol during this time

Even as of today,this year I've only done the pills maybe 3 times but like the frequent urination lingers. I last did Molly 2 weeks ago but still today I have to pee ever hour and if I don't pee immediately it starts leaking.

Im.35 years old been to doctor about it he believes its just stained from the pills and holding it for so long tried kegels and stretches but they make me have to pee more!

Also got into meth off and on for a few years which def made it worse. Been off that for a while tho.

Did I damage myself for life or will it get better if I stay off the Molly for longer periods of time?

Last edited:
Sounds like a weakened pelvic floor. From what I know it can be caused by muscle fatigue in that area. Don't know if holding it in for too long can cause said fatigue though. Could be unrelated to the drug use.

Hey all so during the Pandemic I met a chick and we used to do those Molly Pills like 3 pills each time maybe 2 or 3 times a week for a few months. While on them I wouldn't pee for 8hrs but then I'd like suddenly start leaking pee and pee every hour.
I would take a few months off and then maybe come back to it for a week or 2. Everytime after doing the pills my bladder would not be happy. Also drank a lot of alcohol during this time

Even as of today,this year I've only done the pills maybe 3 times but like the frequent urination lingers. I last did Molly 2 weeks ago but still today I have to pee ever hour and if I don't pee immediately it starts leaking.

Im.35 years old been to doctor about it he believes its just stained from the pills and holding it for so long tried kegels and stretches but they make me have to pee more!

Also got into meth off and on for a few years which def made it worse. Been off that for a while tho.

Did I damage myself for life or will it get better if I stay off the Molly for longer periods of time?
If you continue to use stimulants it will get worse. I would imagine your diet and water consumption during this period were subpar. Meth and MDMA are appetite suppressing and dehydrating substances. Mixed with alcohol this can lead to serious dehydration and clenching of the muscles around the bladder. It is almost comical aside from the suffering I am sure you are enduring to hear you ask if you should stay off the Molly for longer periods. You should worry much more about staying off the Methamphetamine. The range of cuts and contaminant found in Meth is far more toxic than what is typically found in Mdma. Focus on a healthy diet and adequate water consumption.

Message to all users of anything:

Our expectation of our body to preform like a God on mere crumbs is absurd. In the name of harm reduction we could greatly reduce the stigma of drugs by acknowledging and adhering to the fact the body needs fluid and nutrients to carry on, to feel good. Instead we constantly point our fingers at the substance, at the laws, at others. Your body is oh so generous to you despite the hell you my have put it through. It woke you up this morning and carried your ass around all day, provided the energy to type this post, to go score the drugs. Yet, we deprive it of its basic necessities and get confused why it doesn't cooperate and function how we would like.

If you continue to use stimulants it will get worse. I would imagine your diet and water consumption during this period were subpar. Meth and MDMA are appetite suppressing and dehydrating substances. Mixed with alcohol this can lead to serious dehydration and clenching of the muscles around the bladder. It is almost comical aside from the suffering I am sure you are enduring to hear you ask if you should stay off the Molly for longer periods. You should worry much more about staying off the Methamphetamine. The range of cuts and contaminant found in Meth is far more toxic than what is typically found in Mdma. Focus on a healthy diet and adequate water consumption.

Message to all users of anything:

Our expectation of our body to preform like a God on mere crumbs is absurd. In the name of harm reduction we could greatly reduce the stigma of drugs by acknowledging and adhering to the fact the body needs fluid and nutrients to carry on, to feel good. Instead we constantly point our fingers at the substance, at the laws, at others. Your body is oh so generous to you despite the hell you my have put it through. It woke you up this morning and carried your ass around all day, provided the energy to type this post, to go score the drugs. Yet, we deprive it of its basic necessities and get confused why it doesn't cooperate and function how we would like.
I appreciate the reply. Do you think if I cut out meth completely and reduce my mdma use to 2x a year instead of 2x a month the bladder issue will get better or do u think the damage is already done?