• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Freezing point of Clomethiazole? It's a matter of HR, please let me know if u know!

AmidoneCA

Greenlighter
I need my Clomethiazole to be kept away from me because I don't trust myself to redose. I would like to have a magical pony stash it somewhere outdoors in snow where I cannot find it so they can give me a set amount everyday that will not lead to me compulsively using an blacking out then OD'ing.

I can't find ANYTHING on the freezing point of the substance.

I assume it won't freeze only because it smells like a solvent almost, but I know that means nothing.

Does anyone with chemistry background know? All the MSDS sheets say N/A when it comes to boiling and freezing point.

Thank you!

So the chart I'm looking at had a section called: thermal decomposition/ conditions to be avoided- protect from light and heat. So since the freezing point says N/A I would assume it either won't freeze or that freezing wouldn't hurt it.

Now I'm a line cook not a chemist lol so don't get mad at me if your stuff goes tits up. I don't even know what that is that your trying to freeze. I just copy and pasted into the search and did my best to understand the charts. Normally I wouldn't even comment on things I know nothing about but you didn't have any responses so I wanted to give you a bump with my best educated guess.

A compound may not have a melting/boiling point because it decomposes before it can melt/boil, but if its liquid at room temperature, then it definitely has a melting point. Even helium becomes a solid at one point. I don't know the melting point of this drug, but I would assume it should freeze in the not-so-high minus degrees of Celsius. Put it in a freezer and see whether it freezes.