• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Found Temazepam? Will it help me fall asleep on Meth? Is it safe

boofythe

Bluelighter
Hardly ever take pills but I found some Temazepam and I’m wondering if it’s good idea to take while on meth

Most benzos are excellent comedown remedies for stimulants. Also, temazepam is one of the more 'recreational' benzos out there. Lucky find!
Is it only for when I’m coming down? What if I took it just a couple hours after my high?

Yea you can take benzos on dope its fucking awesome and they give u benzo for meth od. So it is not gonna slump you lol. Anyway benzos and dope go together as good as dope and weed .and allnthem mixed around.

Yea you can take benzos on dope its fucking awesome and they give u benzo for meth od. So it is not gonna slump you lol. Anyway benzos and dope go together as good as dope and weed .and allnthem mixed around.

I would like to point out that "dope" as slang, in most areas, refers *exclusively* to heroin, not meth. Combining benzos and heroin (while popular, and fun) is also very dangerous (as they contribute to the respiratory depression).

Benzos and meth, on the other hand, can be helpful to take the anxious/jittery edge off of meth (would council to do less meth if this has been a serious objection to it, though)- though it can also have the potentially deleterious effect of making one feel like they can do more meth, and/or impairing judgement leading to consuming more meth when that would be undesirable in terms of making sleep harder to attain. For use while *on* meth, I would advise no more than a therapeutic dose of something on the anxiolytic side - clonazepam, lorazepam, even xanax - or if you're in the RC benzo camp, clonazolam, diclazepam, or flualprazolam. Be sure to take a dose that won't put you into blackout territory. Being in rolling-blackout territory combined with the manic stimulation of meth can lead to reckless and weird behavior - in addition to poor judgement that can lead to taking more of both.

And when you're mostly down, many hours after last dose, but still having trouble sleeping, something like temaz would be helpful - or other particularly sedating benzos (xanax and flualprazolam come to mind, as well as z-drugs. though if the meth is still effecting you strongly enough that they're unsuccessful, I'd be more worried about their potential for weird behavior) - though I've observed that different people have different favorite sedating benzos besides temazzies, which are probably the king of this. I would *definitely* stack it with the recommended dose of diphenhydramine (common OTC sleep aid and allergy drug - though when branded for the latter, is much cheaper per dose) or doxylamine succinate (OTC sleep aid - and a much better one than DPH) - though note that taking more than the recommended dose doesn't really make them work better. TBH, temaz is so hard to score, and so much fun, that I almost feel like it's a waste to use except to get high....

However, what no advisable dose of benzos - or pretty much any other typical sedative - will be able to do is let you sleep just a few hours after last taking more meth. Hence the importance of being careful that you don't end up taking more meth close to when you *need* to sleep. And meth is one of those drugs that is very good at tricking you into doing that. Which in turn leads to the vicious cycle of not being able to sleep on meth, having to do something the next day, forcing to you take a bit more meth after not sleeping just to be able to meet your responsibilities. I think that the way it fucks with sleep is a big part of what makes it as effective as it is at screwing up lives.

Particularly if not fucking your sleep cycle is a major concern, be careful to avoid excessive dosing and redosing - meth is one of those drugs that makes you want to do more, especially if smoking it, and the time constant on wanting to redose is much shorter than the duration of the plateau after the rush passes, and taking more, even if you stop after not that long from the initial dose, makes the duration of that plateau longer, often significantly longer than one expects; I've found meth to be far more rewarding if I do a small amount early in the day, and then put it away, possibly with a barrier to getting to it, in order to avoid fucking my sleep cycle more than necessary. Beyond less time in that particularly fun rush stage, I don't find that having taken more makes the whole experience more fun, and I've found that the rush is also totally unproductive anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for information y’all really helped a lot. I’ve stayed away from taking pills around the time I started to smoke because I thought it would fuck up your heart since it’s at a faster rate on meth. But I feel way more comfortable and I have a fuck load of Temazepam it’s really gonna help when I go on my occasional binges.

Also in Los Angeles from the people I’ve been around I only heard dope being used as slang for meth. Crazy.

Also in Los Angeles from the people I’ve been around I only heard dope being used as slang for meth. Crazy.

Dang, you crazy west-coasters! Here in the northeast, dope refers universally to heroin (except among grey-hair's who didn't do drugs since their youth, where it can refer generically to any drug, or specifically to MJ - but they're just out of touch with current lingo). We call meth either meth or tweak, rarely crystal, even though all the meth I've seen was crystal shards.

Dang, you crazy west-coasters! Here in the northeast, dope refers universally to heroin (except among grey-hair's who didn't do drugs since their youth, where it can refer generically to any drug, or specifically to MJ - but they're just out of touch with current lingo). We call meth either meth or tweak, rarely crystal, even though all the meth I've seen was crystal shards.
Yeah over here Heroin is either called H or Black or sometimes “carga”.
Meth is usually called dope, boof, tweak, or broken windows (x . And yeah meth should always be in shards if it’s broken down to powder it’s usually cut

Yeah over here Heroin is either called H or Black
boof, broken windows And yeah meth should always be in shards if it’s broken down to powder it’s usually cut
OH! Of course, you'd have different slang for heroin, the product itself is traditionally different on the west coast, isn't it? I imagine that would come with some different culture around it. Like, dark brown/black stuff traditionally from mexico, more suitable for smoking, less suitable for snorting, rather than the packets of cleaner looking powder more common in the east and which are ready-to-snort ( frequently cut and or these days, a concoction of heroin, fent, and cut) Is your heroin out there also frequently laced with fent over there too nowadays, or is that less common out west? Anyway - those impressions of the dominant products are largely a function of online research - my circles are basically 100% free of opioids, much less "heroin", which with the frequencies of overdoses in the era of fent, is a damned good thing, as I love my friend group, and would be so upset if someone died to an OD (or for any reason)

"boof"?! Is that like, a phrase common among circles that put it up their ass? Around here "boofing" refers to rectal administration of a drug (I think I know two people who care enough about getting high to do that - though I don't think they ever did it with meth, one has done meth on and off, though he always smoked or snorted - though I'm not even sure the one that does meth has ever done it that way - though plenty of the more filthy-minded drug people will constantly crack jokes about boofing drugs). I've heard meth is very popular among gay men (maybe for the hypersexuality? When participants have more-typical-for-male attitudes about hooking up, that could be particularly handy), and also that that that RoA is much more popular in those circles vs most tweakers - which wouldn't be surprising, as, having no option for sex that doesn't involve a non-standard use of their butt, they'd be less squicked by the idea of sticking drugs up there. (Oh, and also I suppose that if the meth was provided as crystal, doing it that way might be more convenient, assuming not going the oral-syringe route - I'd never given much thought to the techniques of rectal administration - as like well... most people who aren't gay/bi males, doing anything with an asshole not required for going to the bathroom squicks me, and I wouldn't even do that if it were optional... (yes, I do realize there are some women who like taking it in the ass, and straight males who practice prostate stimulation - but both are distinctly in the minority)
"broken windows" is one I have heard once or twice around here, took me a bit to figure out what was meant; the term gives a really bad vibe for me.

And yes, the wisdom of meth that looks like powder being usually cut is true around here, though the more clever sleazy dealer types also have developed ways to make cut shards - as someone with chem background, I find that sort of impressive; unsure how they pull that off, process wise. IIRC back when I read drug synth instructions instead of having access to drugs (let me fantasize about being a master drug cooker and having all the drugs my friends and I could ever want to do, and never having to worry about a dishonest supply chain - though I never had the balls to try making anything, which is for the best, I definitely feel like at least a shake-and-back synth is on my bucket list - based on that chem background mentioned above, I have immense respect the whoever came up with it. And I rather enjoy meth, but don't have a connect - which is if I'm being honest is a very good thing - so that, as well as the dangers of that process are good reasons to definitely not cross that off my bucket list; I've got time!) - but anyway, back then, it seemed like there was quite a bit of writing devoted to how to convert the base-meth-oil-in-organic-solvent that comes out of the synth - regardless of what route used - into the HCl salt and crystallize it. I always wondered why you wouldn't have just extracted into minimum water in a sep funnel and then evaporated the water either under vacuum or with gentle heat and a dessicant, but that would yield something more powdery (based on evaporating other powders containing dissolved material. But of course - since the crystals signal competence of cook, and powder, it's assumed the dealer crushed up the shards and added cut, it makes sense that, as soon as high quality shards (from skilled chemists who knew how to make nice looking crystals) became known as good meth, it makes sense that considerable effort would be devoted to the apparently somewhat fiddly process of making the meth look sexier - because that made it more marketable! Hadn't made that connection before.

But I digress, a lot. It's like I might have done a bit of meth or something! But who would ever admit to doing that, is this some kind of drug forum or something?

One other word I have heard used for meth around here, though not in all circles - "twhack" from "whack" and "tweak", referring to the cut meth that somehow looks like shards just the same. Same circles liked to call unsatisfactory drugs - and other things - "whack". Not my favorite usage of slang, but I don't coin the lingo or anything.

Last edited:
Took temazepam back in the day when I had insomnia from the withdrawals just make sure you don’t take to much what happened to me was I took one and forgot then took another one woke up two days later with no memory of the past two days roommates said I was walking around in my underwear and shit which I have no clue so please watch yourself