Forgotten Password and E-Mail issue

G

+-Guido-+

Well I have forgotten my password under my -Guido- account. If I go through the whole forgotten password process I get the password for my ClubbinGuido account I had previously. I was going to say fuck it and just quit Bluelight but I can't, I feel I have an obligation to share my wealth of knowledge when it comes to steroids with those who lack it and desire to learn.

Is there anyway an Administrator could just merge those two accounts so the posts are grouped under that name and the password?

generic-meme.jpeg, lolwut, indeed, fuck you I'm on steroids and methadone, still miss Annemarie, etc...

Shit I hope this ain't serious lol Fs if Guido is Tryna post here and cannot get online it would be on one hand a night mate and on the other pretty funny...

for obvious reasons, we can only send the password reset for the '-Guido-' account to the email address on file for the '-Guido-' account. if you no longer have access to that account there's really very little we can do. we have no way of knowing if you and any other person claiming to be guido are the same person.

if you get stuck, email [email protected] and we'll try to sort this out.

alasdair

Hi Alasdair, to lose Guido and his immense knowledge on AAS would be a huge disappointment to Steroid discussion...

I will contact him on GH-15 to see if it is genuinely him trying to log-on (as per message above)...

If it is indeed Guido, we in SD would very much wish you could somehow reset his old account, as per his request..!!

for obvious reasons, we can only send the password reset for the '-Guido-' account to the email address on file for the '-Guido-' account. if you no longer have access to that account there's really very little we can do. we have no way of knowing if you and any other person claiming to be guido are the same person.

if you get stuck, email [email protected] and we'll try to sort this out.

alasdair

The problem is when I do the password reset it sends me the reset for ClubbinGuido instead of -Guido-.

That's the issue and why I made a strange request. I have seen it done in the past. L2R had it done with one of his old accounts. Both were merged. I'm not looking for the ClubbinGuido name persay, I'm just looking for the accounts to be merged so the posts are grouped and nothing lost. Even if can get me the reset for -Guido- and get that sorted I want the accounts merged as well because it's been done for some in the past and I want it done as a testament to the what recreational drug usage can result in and how a person can come back from the madness and near death. This site and the posts of both accounts are chronicles to my life and pretty important to me. Both accounts contain a undisputed amount of knowledge and serve as an example to others.

You know it's me you son of a bitch but you always got to do shit by the book and it's forever rustled my fucking jimmies. Well Genetic Freak has already messaged me on gh15. I will find a way to prove to Ali it's me. I will E-Mail the shitty gmail address tomorrow as well. I would do it all tonight but I'm tired, depressed, have bloodwork to be done early in the morning and then I have a closing shift at my job. I'm also making an attempt to quit smoking so that on top of the hormones has really turned me into a prick.

The problem is when I do the password reset it sends me the reset for ClubbinGuido instead of -Guido-.

That's the issue and why I made a strange request. I have seen it done in the past. L2R had it done with one of his old accounts. Both were merged. I'm not looking for the ClubbinGuido name persay, I'm just looking for the accounts to be merged so the posts are grouped and nothing lost. Even if can get me the reset for -Guido- and get that sorted I want the accounts merged as well because it's been done for some in the past and I want it done as a testament to the what recreational drug usage can result in and how a person can come back from the madness and near death. This site and the posts of both accounts are chronicles to my life and pretty important to me. Both accounts contain a undisputed amount of knowledge and serve as an example to others.

You know it's me you son of a bitch but you always got to do shit by the book and it's forever rustled my fucking jimmies. Well Genetic Freak has already messaged me on gh15. I will find a way to prove to Ali it's me. I will E-Mail the shitty gmail address tomorrow as well. I would do it all tonight but I'm tired, depressed, have bloodwork to be done early in the morning and then I have a closing shift at my job. I'm also making an attempt to quit smoking so that on top of the hormones has really turned me into a prick.

Could it be anyone else....lol

^ it could be absolutely anybody...

op, please follow the guidance in post #2.

alasdair

I never knew you smoked Guido, where have you been btw?

Would help to prove his identity, if there was any way I could lol.

^ it could be absolutely anybody...

op, please follow the guidance in post #2.

alasdair

It was me you old crotchety fuck and my current living nightmare is that every year I get older I become more and more like you. I just managed to find a file on an SD card that has all my passwords.

Also no joke Ali, look into TRT. No joke bro you will feel like you are 30 again and have the potential to look like you are in your 20's physique wise.

It was me you old crotchety fuck...
"it's me" is the first thing somebody who's not you would say. we could have fixed this relatively easily if you had just dropped me an email as i asked. don't ask for help if you don't want help? :)
Also no joke Ali, look into TRT. No joke bro you will feel like you are 30 again and have the potential to look like you are in your 20's physique wise.
lol. ok.

alasdair

Alasdair seriously though man look into trt it would seriosuly improve your quality of life, you would feel 20 again

Lol guido, can't knock you for trying to get your accounts merged again

He'd like to get his cg post count and og join date sorted too I bet

He'd like to get his cg post count and og join date sorted too I bet

Probably lol. And probably with me means yes but I will save that thread and request for another day.