• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

forcefed starvation

supersonic

Bluelighter
I swear to god, if I had any reason to think there was one, that this time is it.
Its this time, yes of course that it will all work out right.
I'll find the words to make the logical congruent bond in my mind.
You are the one for me, you are my everything, lets be together forever.
And if you only knew the seconds that make up forever are drawing shorter each time I speak of them.
Oh but this time it will be ok, this time I'll be on my own.
Oh but that sparkle that you shimmer in my life, musn't be pushed away.
And who knows maybe your the one, of course you are, your starting to believe you are aren't you.
Well then you obviously aren't the one then.
If I were to lay all my cards on the table you wouldn't want to play the game.
And thats the way I feel, the way I feel is just the same.
I'd wait for you to understand me, but you won't ever.
I'd wait for someone who I'd never get down, but they aren't meant for me.
Whats a boy to do, when he is swimming in his own emotionally charged masculine goo.
Give myself a hand.
But I brandished such butcher knifes, and stumps replace the easy road.
This all makes sense.
Everything, every word everyone mutters makes sense.
Believe me I know.
You just have to focus, pull from the sea of words the between t he l ine s t he re is so much between the lines.
give me a hand.
------------------
If anything I do drugs to appreciate reality.

babe life is not perfect and other people are just as scared as you are to open themselves completly to love because that is opening oneself to pain and hurt
when you dont love yourself enough you believe no one else can either and this is why so many of us are scared
bite the bullet babe dont give up, if the feelings are there, lay your cards and except the outcome as all things happen for a reason and if its not ment to be there is a reason for it and the pain you have suffered is only a learning stage a way to make you stronger
dont be scared - love like youve never been hurt!!!
------------------
i thought it was you i needed nevertheless i have learnt thru the pain i needed me

Well, actually in my personal love life things couldn't be more perfect. This poem is more in a way showing the male tendency for not committing. I feel this way a little bit sometimes, but it was more a broad generalization of how men feel when falling in love. Hunter gatherers always looking for the bigger and better kill.
------------------
If anything I do drugs to appreciate reality.

ahhh the male mind...
------------------
he not busy being born is busy dying.

ok fine just dont worry bout anything i said lol
omg im sooo blonde
------------------
i thought it was you i needed nevertheless i have learnt thru the pain i needed me

Its cool.
smile.gif
thanks for the responses