European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fookin Freezing Friday Thread

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
I'm freezing cold, and as per have n plans for the w/e.

But I know everybody else must.

lapelpoppy.jpg

No plans here either - though I'm sure the wife will find something for me to do.

No doubt I'll be sampling some 6-apb as well. Not had any since the UK ban, just hope it's as good as I remember.

Morning Stee and FUBAR :)

We were out last night to the movies (Dr Strange), I'm chilling today until about 5 then were going for massage and dinner. I think were going to have a look at some property tomorrow and then out for lunch or back home for a BBQ as the weather is fantastic - we both have quite a bit that needs doing though going to be busy.

Have a great weekend

Morning.

What was Dr Strange saying? Haven't seen any 'phase 3' films yet, inc. 'CA- Civil War'. Left off at age of ultron + ant man and will probably be next summer before I'm arsed to get them now (in time for the next GOTG film \o/ ). Too many other good 3d releases for the silly season to get through 1st - Star Wars 7, ST Beyond (seen both once at pictures) and xmenapocalypse (which I know hasn't had very good reviews but I have the rest and need to get it if only for posterities sake)

Got the 'big freeze - America in meltdown' double bill for this after - 'The Revenant' and 'The Hateful Eight' - haven't revisited either since I bought them but they were both mindblowing (as far as I can remember... too many benzos flying around last winter / spring...)

Mornin EADD

Just woke up to the news of Leonard Cohen passing :(

I'm off for some family festivities today, then returning home for some me time.

Have a good one peeps x

Birthday today. I can't believe I'm 32. Disgusted. Catch a flight down south to see my family and hopefully my little one. Happy days.

Happy birthday Urbain, have a good one.

Shit weekend for me, working 12hr nights tonight through to monday night, so its gonna be a case of working, sleeping, and placing a few bets.

Spent today downloading techno and had a mix with the new tunes, then filling in a form for a replacement passport. About as exciting as today will get :\

EADD will have to compensate for my lack of drug fuelled debauchery this weekend