Site Feedback Font Change?

Venrak

Bluelight Crew
Am I just seeing things or has the site's font changed?

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, I would just adapt just like we all did to the layout changes a few months back, but this is causing some problems. It may be browser related, so I'd like to know if anyone else is running into problems reading quoted text with this change, if there indeed was one and it's not just me being insane.

Am I just seeing things or has the site's font changed?

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, I would just adapt just like we all did to the layout changes a few months back, but this is causing some problems. It may be browser related, so I'd like to know if anyone else is running into problems reading quoted text with this change, if there indeed was one and it's not just me being insane.

I think you've flipped it mate and gone completely insane as far as i can tell this theme has always used Verdanna and continues to do so

^Quite possible, man.

Strangely enough, I've been nice and sober lately, barring cannabis.

I haven't changed my browser settings or anything, so I'm at a loss.

are you sure you haven't just zoomed your browser? if you are on a mac try pressing <command><0>, on a pc try <control><0>

alasdair

I sometimes see different font, I think in quoted posts. If I find an example I will post it here. The font for posts is the same though, and I only see the different font here and there, and it usually appears slightly italicized iirc.

Actually the quotes in this thread show what I'm referring to. It's nothing major though, and was probably always like that. If I see it anywhere else though I will post a link here.

^ quotes using [quote][/quote] are always italicized.

alasdair