• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Focalin - 170mg Total Over Three Hours - Experienced - Brief Random Drug Description

bstreet081098

Greenlighter
Good morning everyone. I want to begin my apologizing if this begins to become too long. I'm high right now on 171mg of focalin.

I haven't been able to find any really helpful articles on the affects, duration, dosage, safety, or general love of the drug. So I wanted to help everyone out here by describing my past experiences with the beautiful focalin and also my past experiences to help you analyze my tolerance. I will also end up throwing up some comments about the other drugs I have tried over this past year of 2017. I will categorize this post like my benedryl one, chronologically with an ending statement. Please read my Benadryl one and here about 20 minutes after this one my experience with the beautiful woman known as LSD. I hope you all enjoy. Have fun and happy tripping. (It will be in military time so just if the time is over 12 just subtract 12 and it is that time in the pm. Ex. 1500=3:00pm. 0300=3:00am.)

Let's start off with my back ground. I am a 20yo 195 lbs male. I am a competitive weight lifter so I am muscular and I run and lift weights almost every day and pair it with a healthy diet. (I believe this helps with getting it out of your system for drug tests and inevitably helps with the come downs). I have used weed regularly for two years, hydrocodone for two months, adderall for 3 months, focalin for 5 months, oxycodone once, xanax ONCE, benedryl ONCE AND NEVER AGAIN, and then last but not least the beautiful LSD/Acid three times and much more to come.

2100 - I took 40 mg orally of focalin xr bead capsules. I sat down and had dinner with my family. I will mention my fiancée a lot here. I am out of town and she is back home for work just for clarification. We started talking about politics and the military. The usual weird stuff

2200 - the Focalin kicked in and I was contributing to the convo much more and I felt so energized. I was happy to be around people and I was loving how hyped up I was because I had been tired from a 3 hour traffic-ridden drive here. Focalin is not noticeable physically so it is safe to be high on it around people FYI.

0000 - it is now 12am. and everyone is asleep. The extreme high was kinda gone and I wanted more. Plus I was craving nicotine. I using chewing tobacco instead of cigarettes (Grizzly Mint, Wintergreen, or my new favorite while high Copenhagen Straight.) So I took another 54mg focalin, 3 18mg pills crushed and snorted. The high hit me in 30 minutes and I wasn't back to being extremely energized and ready to do everything.

0100 - I remember I had 3 more 10mg bead capsules and decided, f**k it, and took them as well. I am now at about 125mg focalin. I started watching tv and there in a massive dip. Like half the can. Most satisfying thing ever. I saw a DC Comics commercial and got caught up researching all the villains and superheroes for an hour and a half. It was so enticing and I couldn't stop reading. This happens to me a lot on adderall/focalin. I get started on something and have to try really hard to force myself to stop or take a break.

0230 - the high was even higher now and the nicotine made it better. Now I'm going to get personal but it's needs to be known. When I take adderall or focalin, my sex drive goes through the roof, but it's hard to stay...well.... hard. When I first took focalin, and the other time on adderall, I was with my fiancée and we went to pound town. She didn't know I was high and was really shocked, and eventually tired, when I lasted 3 hours without finishing. I stay up when I have my woman with me. She finished 4 times by the time I finished, but when I did it was the second best only to acid (will describe later). Then after that I was ready to go again in about 20 minutes, but with the same magnitude of difficulty of getting it up. But all I could do it focus on her body. Focalin gets you 100% focused on something, but if you slightly stop focusing on one thing you can lose track and start focusing on something else. (P.s. That didn't happen here ) But when I did oh boy, I became a plumber because I laid so much pipe. Anyways. Sex on focalin is hard but with an amazing reward. Anyways at around 0230 I am by myself so I helped myself to a good video and it took about an hour to finish. But it was well worth it.

0315 - time is now 3:15 am. I am doing a 4 hour drive here soon and I haven't slept since yesterday at 1200. So instead of risking getting tired, I took more focalin. This is where I want to emphasize that this isn't that hard of a drug and you can take quite a bit. Even on your first time. I took two more 18mg tablets and one 10mg bead capsule all orally. Didn't feel like crushing them up. The high cam back intensely at 0350 and I began writing this and I can't stop. I love writing and trying while on this. When I first took focalin, I wrote a 10 page paper on "Gates of Fire" in about 5 hours. (I got an A on that s**t too!)

0400 - the experience is still really strong and I'm gunna get ready to start driving (which is safe, you're a lot more focused on the road when on focalin. It's harder to drive when you've smoked weed, which I can still do really well). I wanna wrap this up and start talking briefly about the other drugs now so that you can have a small idea of my experience and I will end with closing notes on focalin.

So let's start with my first love, Mary Jane. She is so comforting and relaxing. I eat everything in sight (doesn't help with my weightlifting dieting, but definitely for bulking season in winters). I love it. Tied for second

Next is a bad one. Xanax. I will never do this again. I took 4mg for the first time. Stupid I know. I should've started at like 1.5 or 2mg. I wanted to just relax. I was with my fiancée while she was driving at 1900 and then my mind blacked out. But it wasn't like my body passed out. Because apparently we went and worked out, got dinner, watched netflix, and I layer some serious pipe. I don't remember any of that. Not even the slightest bit. And she had no clue, and still doesn't, that I was extremely high on Xanax. Anyways. I woke up it bed at 1200 the next afternoon with no recollection after 1900 the previous day. Kinda scared me. Never again will I take this.

Next is adderall. I love addy. I think it's better than focalin and you can take less for the same effects. At least for me. Plus I can focus on multiple things at once intensely at about 80% instead of jumping every hour 100% to one different thing. Plus I felt cleaner and the comedown was more gradual. I like it a little too much. I have to be careful. If I could, I would take 70mg every day snorted. So I tend to only do this max 3 days a week and only during serious weeks during classes. It makes me not eat or drink so I lose 5 pounds in a week and get really hydrated. But I pay attention to it and at least force myself to drink lots of water. Oh and the huge dips of Copenhagen make me even more dehydrated because I spit 5 times as much.

Next is another bad one. I'll be real brief on this one. Benadryl. You can read my full trip report. Just look through my personal threads or look for 600mg Benadryl trip! Not fun and very scary.

Next is hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is great! I felt very loose and lovey plus I felt no pain (which I usually have in my knees and back from lifting). I did get unbearbly tired, but I pushed through it and then ended up staying up for another 15 hours then passed out (not literally) because I was so tired. But I woke up refreshed the next morning. But not very hungry. I would be easily addicted to these. So I don't have good access to them. Thank god.
Next is oxycodone. Pretty similar to hydrocodone, but I was a lot more unbearably tired. I felt the euphoria, but every 20 minutes I couldn't keep my eyes open and would sleep for 10minutes, be energized, then 20 minutes later be unbearably tired. I liked the feeling. When I was up I could really function as if I was on hydrocodone and more efficiently, but I was so f***ing tired so f***ing often

Last but not least is LSD aka Acid. This is the most beautiful and eye and soul opening drug on earth. My first time was by myself and I tripped hard for 10 hours with an easy but still hard tripping comedown. I felt like my body was watering floating on the bed as I listened to old '60's rock and roll. I also went to the hot tub then sat by the pull. I live in the mountains so I stared at them for 1.5 hours and it was if they were waving high to me while they were changing colors from green to red to yellow and back to green. It was really cool seeing my pupils so dilated and I even saw an ancient Chinese symbol appearing on my stomach as I stared in the mirror. The comedown was beautiful. I cuddled with my fluffy dog, listened to Pink Floyd. I then took a beautiful relaxing hot bath. It was so nice being fully in water because my body already felt like water and I had been yearning to just fully submerge my whole body in water all day. Also orgasms were like lighting bolts running through my body. I absolutely loved lsd. My fiancée and I are going to trip this coming weekend and as I've heard, sex is like two ice cubes slowly melting into one big puddle with an orgasm that is even more fantastic than when helping yourself! Anyways I will end this discussion. Actually since I'm still really up on focalin, I'll go ahead and write a full experience on my first acid trip. You'll love it. Check it out here in about 20 under the title "First Mind Opening Acid Trip and the Beauties it Opened My Eyes To."

Alright, finally the conclusion on Focalin. As you can see I just typed a s**t ton and I loved it. I love explaining my experiences about everything while on focalin. I get a lot of stuff done efficiently but get easily distracted. I'm real nit picky. Especially about grammar and clean rooms. So if you need to do spring cleaning take some focalin. Also I go to work at 1200 today and I'm super pumped. I'm a sales person so while on focalin I find it easier to talk to people about everything. I feel as if I could sell a homeless ad poor person a million dollar house.

Last but not least, safety. As with all drugs, don't go overboard. But I did end up taking 170mg within 3 hours and I feel great. I am a bigger male with quite a tolerance. But even my first time with focalin, before I had taken anything and only smoked marijuana, I still was fine. I recommend starting at 40-60mg and snorting it. Snorting makes it hit harder and faster. Take orally if you are doing something and need it to wait an hour.

As always have fun with what you do. Be safe. I am slowly becoming addicted to pills but I am recognizing it and slowing it down. Plus it's the summer, so when college starts back up I only occasionally smoke weed maybe 3-6 days out of a month every other month, max. Do not go overboard and please continue reading my threads. Before I set off on driving in the next few hours I will describe my eye- and soul-opening experience on LSD! So stay tuned and HAPPY TRIPPING!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dexmethylphenidate
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention. If anyone is nervous about asking openly on here, feel free to email me at [email protected] I want everyone to be safe and love their trip. J am happy to help and ease your mind.

P.s. Focalin makes me really lovey. I messaged everyone in my phone contacts and thanked them for how much they've influenced my life. And when I talked to my fiancée. My words were smooth enough for her to get really turned on. New love drug? For me? Maybe!

For anyone reading this I wanted to do an update that needs to be read in addition to this post!! Please please please read this then determine your dosage for focalin!

So as stated in the thread I took a total of 170mg of focalin, some snorted and some tooken orally.

As mentioned, I thought the fun, high energy, amazing feeling would last for a very long time. I had work that day at 12 until 8 at night and before that I had a 3 hour drive from my parents house to get home. Well, let me give you an update on how my day played out and how I felt.

Usually, when I take focalin, I only take about 40-70mg, but I decided to take it up quite a bit because I thought the high would be stronger and would last longer. Well the high was definitely much stronger and I literally loved how energetic and lovey dovey towards people I was. I was talking with my sisters who are in grade school and giving them good life advice and I just felt really mushy. Well by the time I hit the road it was around 0830. It had been 4 and a half hours since I took my last dose of focalin, and a total of about 9 hours since I started with my first 40mg dose. So as I was on the road the effects became less intense, but still there. I was listening to the radio the whole way and felt amazing. I got home and got ready for work. I got to work around 1 pm.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS NEXT PART! Like stated in the post, usually I have no negative come downs with lower doses of focalin. But, this time it was miserable. Do not take this much unless you plan on staying home and sleeping trough the comedown. My body was physically drained and I just wanted to lay down, but I couldn't. 1- because I was at work. 2-because my body still had the crazy amounts of energy, but my mind did not. Next came the shaking. My whole body began to shake. It wasn't noticeable by anyone but I could feel it. I got really bad cold sweats. And I felt like I was in hell. I contemplated leaving work and going to the hospital. I did not think I could make it that whole day of work. This lasted for four hours. I was on edge and did not have any fun like I thought I would. Once the bad comedown went away I was so tired I almost fell asleep standing.

So do with this info as you may but after this I will never take this much focalin at one time. I wish all of you safe highs and as always HAPPY TRIPPING!