• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam Wont Dissolve !!

dez79

Bluelighter
Hi SWIM would like some help/ advice in dissolving Flubromazepam , 250mg granulised powder was put in 125ml of Southern Comfort approx 38 per ethanol. The mix was shaken and left as it is for 3 days , No Luck still 250mg powder undisturbed in bottom. The said person has then heated the mix 10 times in microwave (1min then 1min etc) then tried hot water bath for 10 mins and shaken the shit out of it, still no luck! SWIM is starting to panic at the thought of losing his powder to stupidity, is there anyway he can either A. Get it to dissolve in said mix? or B. Extract the powder (evap?) and start again? Time for him to buy a 0.001 scale I think:?

You dun goofed son.

Try putting it through a coffee filter and scraping it off with a spoon or razor. Granted your gonna lose a lot and its going to be sludge because of the sugar left behind. If you try to evaporate the liquid off your gonna end up with a bunch of syrup and artificial flavoring with powder suspended in it. You need everclear or some really similarly high proof shit to dissolve most benzodiazepines. Bacardi 151 MIGHT emphasis on might, work. Otherwise you'll need some propylene glycol available at your local drug store.

Also no swimming here it's against the rules. My names a joke.

Thanks Swimming, yes i dun goofed it alright! I will be buying pellets from now on...

Im Thinking maybe sucking the liquid off top with syringe, then use filter, with the remaining sludge add small amount acetone to dissolve particles then refilling with comfort?

Like swimmingencouraged said: PG or high proof alcohol like everclear but I prefer the Propyleneglycole. Why someone would take Southern Comfort in the first place is beyond me :?
1min of googling would have spared you this waste.

No acetone! Just buy a solvent that works^^ Good luck saving the remains.

thanks Zerwas have fairly successfully separated the flub n comfort, and have some PG being sent. The big question now is has the heating i have been doing cooked or decomposed the product ?

to avoid wasting your flubro, maybe get some everclear and just mix the s.comfort/flubro sludge with that. god i really want some flubromazepam now but im in rehab *fume fume*

^^ whoa, whoa, whoa.... OP: you needn't do anything but get Everclear and add 2x the amount of it that you have of SC, and it will dissolve with heat and stirring. It'll be dilute but you won't loose anything. Plus, no you likely didn't degrade it too much, but we can't know. Benozs in general are pretty stable molecules, chlordiazepoxide excepted, it breaks down to diazepam in ethanol:water, but pretty slowly about 10% a day or so at RT, ime as a chemist.

edit: be sure to not consume too much ethanol as a result of this solution, I don't know your concentrations. Ethanol & benzos as you know... and you're going to have a high proof, dilute solution that may be too high in alcohol for the amount of f-pam you want to dose. So... I don't know. Be wise and calculate the amount of alcohol and be sure it's well less than a shot worth. Or try a method(s) above.

thanks smacky i ended up coffee filter straining the Fbmpm out and putting that in PG , seems to have worked, christ knows how that has changed the synthesis but?