Training Log First Tren Cycle

I had something similar happen a couple months ago. Was in the upper quad muscle (top or the sartorious area). Think it was just a strain and everything was fine a week or so later.

I hope so. Just strange because when it happened it felt like it was a serious injury.

Well...6 days later and I tried squatting 135 and after three reps I was like nope. I guess I was fooled by it feeling better l, but as soon as resistance hit it I felt it.

I feel like i could get away with leg extensions with this, I dunno. Still probably a bad idea.

I always thought people who said PED pumps interfered with their ability to train were crazy. But I was doing high rep stuff on the strap yourself in dip machine and panicked because it felt like my calves were gonna explode.

So now after playing around with tren a couple times, I really do feel like 500mg DHB is just as good as 175mg tren. I am saying this not having taken tren above 4 weeks, so I dont know that I'm not gonna turn a corner still, but it is ace so I'd think it would be at full speed by now. Granted, I have no clue how good my tren actually is. But just in terms of cosmetic effects, at that dose tren hasn't really done anything mindblowing that DHB and an oral couldn't.

So now after playing around with tren a couple times, I really do feel like 500mg DHB is just as good as 175mg tren. I am saying this not having taken tren above 4 weeks, so I dont know that I'm not gonna turn a corner still, but it is ace so I'd think it would be at full speed by now. Granted, I have no clue how good my tren actually is. But just in terms of cosmetic effects, at that dose tren hasn't really done anything mindblowing that DHB and an oral couldn't.
As you up the tren, you'll see the cosmetic effect more. 200-300 it's a very noticeable look when lean. 400-500 I feel is where it "maxes out" so to speak in the way it makes you look. Though the difference between 300-400 is minimal. I don't really see much need to go over 50-75/day of ace.
Fwiw I've never used dhb so I can't make a personal comparison.