Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

first time xanax

jamielovesmary

Greenlighter
we went to go grab 8-2mg bars we get there get them my boy hands me one about 20 mins later where driving to mcdonalds where everyone hangs out.
( driver was sober ) we get there and i start feeling light but heavy almost very spacy like a mdma roll i was feeling in mcdonalds i pop another 1 and i hear that where gunna go to a shisha bar ( i fucking hate shisha ) anyways where sitting in a booth im just chatting up thesse girls we where with like its nothing my boy hands me a 1.3 nug i go to the bathroom to roll it i remember i was rolling then idk i must have blacked out it was fucked up anything cudda happend i had 85$ and a hq in my pocket. next thing i know i wake up in the back of my friends car its morning and my shits gone was fucking intense pretty fun but i lost that shit it cheesed me i was homeless at the time also so wasent good

after you try that you'll think 2mg would be better lol

really xanax is just like that you dont see how dumb youre getting until you bam: black out

Depending on your benzo tolerance, 4mg of Xanax for the first time is a pretty hefty dose, especially with some weed too.

Sounds like a crazy night. Xanax will always make a wild night. Just be careful cause blacking out on benzo can result in a night in county jail.

Good luck

Man 2 years ago I used to do shit like this. Then I lost 2 phones, money, college ring and a really nice belt. I then realized how non-recreational xanax is at high doses!

Be careful man. Shit can hit the fan real quick with benzos!

xanny is a non recreational type drug; esp. when going out to a bar/club whatever with friends and smoking/drinking.

maybe if you had taken .5MG it would have been a better night but 2 full bars for a relatively new user will leave you BLACKED DA FUCK OUT!