View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time using acid:: please read me::

Frosty1

Bluelighter
Alright first things first, I know a lot of people will tell me to stray away from this sort of use until I get used to it but I'm pretty set on this dosage... now I'll be trying acid for the first time and I'll be taking two tabs adding up to 300ug. Now I've been doing tons of research on what to expect and how I should react with situations that might come up (submitting to my fears, not controlling where my high will go) and going into it I feel confident that with what ever I may go through bad trip or good, all I want is to explore my psych.... I also have been in a good state of mind with a little bit of anxiousness here and there but mostly happy, and I have an experienced tripper with me (but he will also be tripping), now finally what I have to ask all of you who might read this... any tips or things I should bring with me, in case if I start to have a bad trip or get feelings of anxiousness ?

A benzo (obviously a fast-acting one is preferable).

A small dose of a benzo can take the edge off of an exceedingly difficult trip before it becomes a bad trip without killing it completely. I do not believe in the saying that "there are no bad trips, just difficult ones". If a trip causes you to suffer through depression, anxiety or even derealization/depersonalization for months on end, then that's not just difficult, it's *bad*.

And if you're already caught in a bad trip, a moderate to high dose of a benzo can atleast suppress it to the point where you're not going to be traumatized by it.

Also, no matter how relaxing you may find cannabis in your normal state of mind, smoking weed during a trip can potentiate that trip in unpredictable and often unpleasant ways.

Well over here those prescriptions so it'll be thought getting my hands on those, is there another tip ? A sort of mindset or prep I should do

Alright first things first, I know a lot of people will tell me to stray away from this sort of use until I get used to it but I'm pretty set on this dosage... now I'll be trying acid for the first time and I'll be taking two tabs adding up to 300ug. Now I've been doing tons of research on what to expect and how I should react with situations that might come up (submitting to my fears, not controlling where my high will go) and going into it I feel confident that with what ever I may go through bad trip or good, all I want is to explore my psych.... I also have been in a good state of mind with a little bit of anxiousness here and there but mostly happy, and I have an experienced tripper with me (but he will also be tripping), now finally what I have to ask all of you who might read this... any tips or things I should bring with me, in case if I start to have a bad trip or get feelings of anxiousness ?

have a fall back plan. Some favorite activity or song that is basically gurnateed to bring your trip back to a good place.

bad trips are usually a cycle of multiple thoughts that reinforce each other. You just have to break the cycle for like 30 seconds and you should snap out of it.

Find some super peaceful meditation music. just search "instrumental meditation music" or "peaceful and relaxing meditation music" or something like that and listen to that.

Bad trips for me have always been caused by my desire to explore the pain in my past. So I basically forced myself to have a bad trip. It was also my stubbornness to stay that kept the bad trip staying around. I would say bullshit like "this is what I wanted, I wanted to explore my past pain" and just sit there feeling miserable, pouring over all the wrongs in my life. bad. fucking. idea.

LSD is for having fun and exploring the higher aspects of your mind. if you want to pour over your past, pour over all the times you were selfless, courageous, loving, strong, wise.

LSD is very easy to guide, just concentrate on the positive and you'll have amazing effects. Also google a mindfulness guided meditation, you'll be so fucking rewarded it's ridiculous. Just make sure any meditation video is like 10-20 minutes tops, LSD seems to really lower the attention span and makes sustained concentration difficult if the object of attention isnt super stimulating.

300mcg is a lot for a first trip. Why don't you try with one tab first?

300mcg is a lot for a first trip. ................
It certainly is! Some serious preparations needed I would say. Always the same, could be the most amazing, or conversely the worst experience in your life. I don't think with that amount of acid it could be anywhere in between. Certainly wouldn't be boring.

Well punk ...... d'ya feel lucky? ;-)

sorry if im late...

i've seen trazodone pull someone out of a seriously bad oral DPT trip within a pretty short amount of time. actually, all physical and mental symptoms disappeared, afaik, and ive read at least one other account online of it being a good trip abortifacient.

have a safe place that you are comfortable in, and ideally nobody will encounter you that won't understand the state you will be in. i like to have an empty stomach to reduce g.i. effects, but some like to eat first. id recommend something wholesome and maybe raw, like fruit, to have around in case you get hungry. water.

trip sitter is key, ive made too many mistakes in the past that couldve been disastrous for me not to whole-heartedly recommend one, or even two people that you trust and arent idiots. caring, understanding people, ideally that have tripped before.

anyway fuck it... however you do it, it's gonna be impactful just dont take it too seriously.

peace %)=D