• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

First Time Stories

ScottyRaver

Bluelighter
Hi Everyone,
I would like to hear people's stories about the first time they rolled. A few of my close friends had tried Ecstasy before me so I had heard that it was going to be good. I just had no idea how good. I hate to attribute anything to a drug because I feel that sets the stage for addiction but no matter how I look at it, MDMA changed my life. Taking it made me realize that I was a good person and that I should stop being so hard on myself. I was wondering if anyone else had such a profound experience their first time rolling.
PLUR
Scotty
------------------
`I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use'
- Galileo Galilei -

well i dont actually know if my story is that amazing but i think it is. the first time i rolled i was also at my first rave.i was visiting my cousin in a different state and went to the rave with his friends who i did not know.i had the curiosity to try E so when they asked me if i wanted one i said ok.i had no actual clue of how it was going to make me feel.well boy did i find out!!it was probably one of the best experiences in my life.the music was incredible.the thing i liked the most about E is the people.you could walk up to someone and start talking to them and not get a look like "who the fuck are you" everyone was just so nice.now imagine i felt a little uncomfortable because i didn't know ANYONE but EVERYONE was just so nice.once everyone found out it was my first time they would not leave me alone(in a good way). they kept asking"are you ok". although i am not a shy person these people made me accepted and apart of their group right away. they watched over me and made sure i was never by myself and told me to drink water because i was dancing so much.i will never forget when one of my cousin's friends found out it was my first time she gave me a big hug and was so excited. it made me feel so good.it did not stop there.then there was the after party...that happened to be the place where i lost my whippit virginity.hehe. the good vibe feeling continued all nite(and morning. i guess my experience wasn't that spectacular but to me it was. it opened my eyes to a wonderful new thing(s)and i made many new friends who i will never forget!!

i didn't even plan on rolling my first time, i just figured "what the hell" and bought a pill, a bullet. swallowed it, danced for 55 minutes exactly, felt absolutely nothing. all of a sudden my vision did a fuckin barrel roll. everything was zoomin in and out, colors were streakin by me, bright and full. i was happy as a lamb, jumpin up and down and dancing hardcore even though i had no idea what i was doing. eventually i thought my heart was gonna explode so i sat down next to a guy and a girl i came with. they were making out and i felt so happy for them, i was leaning on the girl's shoulder. the stranger sitting next to me offered me a hit of his joint, and for the next hour he was my best friend inthe world. we shared everything. this other dude asked if i was in a 3-some cause i was leaning on this chick's shoulder, hehe. no. anyway, i remember all the positive energy i could just feel in the room, and as i walked upstairs to the second room i looked behind me and saw this swirling mass of people, glowsticks swimmin around, kickin beats, and i almost passed out it was so beautiful. i made it upstairs and was staring out the window at the crowd when another stranger asked me how many i took cause i was rolling so hard. i said 1st time. this dude lent my his facemask, gave me some vicks, and was trying to convince his girlfriend to do phreaky stuff on me cause i was rolling so hard, i told her thanks but i'm cool, and i gave this guy a huge-ass hug. after about a half hour i started coming down, and that sucked really really bad. the rest of the night was so-so, but it was truly memorable. meeting strangers is my favorite part of raves and ecstasy, cuz everyone is right on your level, friendly and happy. goddamn i love raves.
sorry it's such a long post, thanks for reading. rave on.

The first time I rolled was new years 1999. What a way to ring in the new year. Several friends and I threw our own special New Years Eve party. A few were rolling, a few were tripping, but everyone was good and fucked up. The first pill I ever ate was a triple stack Mitsubishi....10 minutes after I ate it I was ROLLING! We were in the bowling alley in a small town of 5,000 and they were having some kind of moonlight bowling. Now this is a SMALL bowling alley and there were 15 of us cracked out and plain fucked up tripping and rolling like CRAZY....meanwhile there are kids running around in bowling shoes (truly hilarious). We took control of the jukebox and the pool tables...convinced we had our own world, and we did. Our vision got so bad we couldn't even hit the cueball anymore. After that we left to ring in the new year in a shitty basement apartment. To me it was the happiest place I'd ever been. We all stood in a puddle of people laughing in the new year. To this day I've never rolled as hard as I did that first night....but then again I haven't gotten my hands on another triple stack roll ;P
------------------
Peace for you,
Love from me,
Let's all hang out in harmony