• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines First time shrooms user. Would like some advice before the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely not something to try until experienced with shrooms a bit but I feel the same it does feel like hard drugs, I dont know how to describe it I just feel like a ball of pure energy not tethered to my body at all, as if I have infinite power and could do anything. I never understood the lyric "go ask alice when shes ten foot tall" as clearly as when I did that combo, literally felt taller/bigger/faster in every way. Its odd but nothing feels better than when I gets stuck in those big shroom yawns and my eyes get all watery and for some reason feeling tears dripping down my face with the yawn and body high felt like the most euphoric feeling in the world. Like you said they are so different when separate, I feel like whip its alone arent worth it to me but with mushrooms they are like the icing on the cake. With my eyes closed I'll either feeling like Im soaring high up into the sky or even weirder as if Im falling into an abyss, both feel amazing in their own way. I dont like all that cheesy "ego death" terminology but that combo had me experiencing what I would imagine dying was like, feeling no body anymore and just inky blackness I totally see why people call it "the void". Man I really wish I could grow where I live but its not possible but I can't wait to get back to it one day.
I tried nitrous-oxide, with 1.5 grams or a bit more but not 2.0 grams, and a bowl of herb we smoked and the trip became very confusing. It was not a bad trip, dark trip or whatever but I did get confused for a short period of time and forgot I took drugs. 😕

Its important to time it right with nitrous IME, I like to experience the peak of the mushrooms first and then when it starts to fade you hit the nitrous to bring the trip back full force. Ive had a similar experience to yours when I hit the nitrous to early within the first hour or two, I always like to wait at least 3 hours now. When you get used to it nitrous can also be a sort of "escape hatch" from a bad trip because usually the euphoria is so great it can bring you instantly out of a negative head space and redirect your trip the right way. One time I was tripping balls and I bashed my hand real hard on the corner of a counter top an accident and it hurt really bad for some reason and it felt like the middle of my palm was cramping like a charlie horse it was weird and I couldnt get my mind off it and it was hurting like a bitch ruining my trip so I filled up my bathtub with hot water, turned on a favorite psytrance mix and took a whip it and then got in the bathtub with the lights off and just laid there in the hot water with my eyes closed and had one of the best trips of my life just hitting nitrous every once in awhile and laying back into the warm bath listening to music, never knew a bathtub trip would be so fun haha but it was great.

My last shroom trip felt dark, suspenseful & I felt like I was having convulsions. Ended up with two different sized pupils too, which freaked me out. Only to find out later that it was totally normal to have happen. I thought I was having a stroke or something.

I think tabs are much better than shrooms honestly.

Hey everyone, I just wrote a really long post about my trip, (which was amazing by the way) but my breaker flipped right before I was about to post it so I lost it all. That was really fucking frustrating, but I'll make sure to write it again tomorrow.

im on the edge of my seat

cmon

Shrooms for me always gave me an intense body high, enhanced colors, visual acuity becomes much more sharp and my emotions would go into overdrive. Also whatever is happening in my life seems to come to the forefront while on shrooms, like for example I ate 7 grams of shrooms after my dad died and while I was tripping I felt like his spirit became alive inside of me and I could feel him and his presence and I broke out crying. It was very therapeutic and helped my grieving process. Now the bad thing was I had a run in with police a couple days prior and while I was tripping there was a man sitting in his car outside my house and I swore he was looking at me with binoculars and I became convinced he was a cop coming to get me. Now that was at a 7 gram dose which I don't recommend. Everything that was going on in my life became so much more real and in my face while I was tripping and I had to confront my trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.